Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
'11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather finally broke and I was able to check out the Ring on my way to Amsterdam this past week!

Unfortunately the track was closed until March for repairs....but I was able to finally see what all the rave was about....and yes gentlemen....it is true!

Enjoy the pics!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new M3 Coupe.....speedo goes to 330 km/h!??!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

On our way to Amsterdam....btw...this was the V's first ferry ride....needless to say...we were both a little scared....;>

Check out the elevation.......

Only in Amsterdam can a Porsche and a Bentley pull up to you at a stop light and point at you as much as you are pointing and smiling at their rides....God Bless Detroit Muscle!

Videos to shortly follow......

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V, 2010 CTS-V 6MT (Sold), 2007 CTS-V (Sold)
1,409 Posts
Cool pics man...thanks for sharing. I'd like to see the vidz

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a few more pics on my other camera.....enjoy....

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice! And the 'Ring and the V are nice, too...:sneaky:
Hahaha....how'd I know you'd have a comment! Thanks!

BTW...all this Ring talk and V's....I got her looking at the Coupes.....and she thought she wanted a Land Rover only a few days ago...hahahah....

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Nice pics! I can't wait for you to take the V on the ring...If I'm not mistaken it would be the only (published) video of it's kind in existence correct? If they allow people to follow each other down the track it would be nice to see the perspective from a trailing car as well as your in car video, meshed together..

Do you have any shots in town amongst a sea of bmws etc? I like seeing the V in bavarian settings.

Ps, Do you have a shot of just the nurburgring sign and the V? Thats a gteat pic. The current pic is fine of course, I just want one for a desktop :)

Any autobahn videos yet?

That's all the questions I have lol.

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2006 Raven CTS-V
211 Posts
Awesome pics man, wow that must have been cool to see the 'Ring too bad it was closed! The V and the lady looking great :)

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
509 Posts
Aw, the attractive fräulein that we discussed!!! Very nice pics, bud!!!!

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Nice pics! I can't wait for you to take the V on the ring...If I'm not mistaken it would be the only (published) video of it's kind in existence correct? If they allow people to follow each other down the track it would be nice to see the perspective from a trailing car as well as your in car video, meshed together..

Do you have any shots in town amongst a sea of bmws etc? I like seeing the V in bavarian settings.

Ps, Do you have a shot of just the nurburgring sign and the V? Thats a gteat pic. The current pic is fine of course, I just want one for a desktop :)

Any autobahn videos yet?

+1 on the autobahn pics

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Any autobahn videos yet?

I'm going to try to get back there the week the track opens to run it with my buddy's M3.....we plan on doing a few laps so we'll take turns filming each other....however the weather is soooo unpredictable around here we are probably looking towards the mid to end of March.

BTW....working on all your requests for pics! :)

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, Raven/Ebony; Harley Fatboy; Harley Ultra-Classic
509 Posts
No doubt....always got to deliver....I'd hate to get a bad rep.... haha....
LOL. I see a new term developing here: "V-Candy."

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a video on the AutoBahn passing the cops.....

[video]http://s887.photobucket.com/albums/ac76/mberisha77/?action=view&current=VID_00016-20110205-1051.mp4[/video]

More to follow.....

·
Registered
04' Blown CTS-V 554rwhp 497rwtq
1,786 Posts
Sweet pics! Thanks for sharing them. BTW Your CEL is on...

1 - 20 of 492 Posts