Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
ATS RWD 2.0 Manual
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every other forum I've been on as well as the CTS/XTS has one of these where you just post pics of your car for lurkers to see or just for general showoff, so lets see some pics and get a nice thread going full of those beautiful ATS' :thumbsup:

Love to see it in your rear view...

But what most people will end up seeing ;)

·
Registered
ATS
49 Posts
Re: The Pictures of Your Car thread

I'm currently a lurker….. in the market for a ATS, I like the idea of this thread. Haha

B

·
0 Posts

I respectfully decline to post pictures of my post-deer-collision ATS. Bert

·
Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,847 Posts

I will. However, I like the darker cloudy background with those dark huge rocky hills! It fits the true nature of this car! This car is mad! Kidding aside, ATS has a very aggressive design.

·
Registered
None
337 Posts

Great pics. Keep 'em coming!

As a lurker/shopper, I like seeing pictures of cars in real-world scenes. Looking at them online on manufacturer websites is like looking at airbrushed super models on the cover of Glamour magazine and thinking that's what you get in real life.

·
Registered
2013 Performance ATS 3.6 white diamond tricoat
120 Posts
Stevo Supremo said:
Every other forum I've been on as well as the CTS/XTS has one of these where you just post pics of your car for lurkers to see or just for general showoff, so lets see some pics and get a nice thread going full of those beautiful ATS' :thumbsup: Love to see it in your rear view... http://s938.photobucket.com/user/stevoelsupremo/media/ATSGRASS4GRASS222BLACK_zps2f2c6c7c.jpg.html But what most people will end up seeing ;) http://s938.photobucket.com/user/stevoelsupremo/media/IMG_88211_zpsbae40738.jpg.html
Looks absolutely stunning Stevo

·
Registered
ATS RWD 2.0 Manual
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Thanks guys!! :) and Ancient mariner that last pic looks cool, imagine if you took that on a really foggy day near a creepy place? if only I had the LED lights..so many Ideas :)

lovin the opulent blue as well, almost went with that color actually

·
Registered
2013 ATS4 3.6 Performance
346 Posts

Thanks guys!! :) and Ancient mariner that last pic looks cool, imagine if you took that on a really foggy day near a creepy place? if only I had the LED lights..so many Ideas :)
Honestly, I didn't even notice that yours didn't have them! Thanks for that fog idea too, another thing (besides snow) we get lots of here LOL!

The Black Diamond Paint is stunning! :thumbsup:
LOL..looks almost white in some pics!

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,497 Posts

Can't get the pics any bigger. I tried to put different ones I just found but it doesn't allow me to put them in. It says I went over quota.

·
Registered
2013 ATS4 3.6 Performance
346 Posts

Can't get the pics any bigger. I tried to put different ones I just found but it doesn't allow me to put them in. It says I went over quota.
Just use a free hosting service (Photobucket for example) and link your pics full-size from there.

·
Registered
Current 2014 red CTS Vsport/ Black Raven 2013 3.6 ATS4 gone
3,497 Posts

Thanks. But why with using pics off the computer it does that? I'll have to go to photobucket soon.
Just use a free hosting service (Photobucket for example) and link your pics full-size from there.

·
Registered
2015 2.0T, AWD, Premium Coupe
319 Posts

Unfortunately this is the latest picture of my car as of yesterday morning :crybaby:

1 - 20 of 831 Posts