Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,

Today was the second time that the panic button got accidentally pushed as I was walking away from my CTS:rant2:..... Not Very Cool in my books :tisk:

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I had that in the beginning when I had to get used to the key fob.
What if you are really in a panic? Would you even think about pushing that button? And would you find it (in time)?

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
I had that in the beginning when I had to get used to the key fob.
What if you are really in a panic? Would you even think about pushing that button? And would you find it (in time)?
If Im in panic mode I will be to busy kicking asses to hit the panic button!! LOL!! :want::highfive:

I dont have the problem with the panic button as much as I do the trunk. I frequently have to get out of my car to close the trunk.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
I have never accidentally hit the panic button. Come to think of it, I have never hit it and question if it even works and what the alarm sounds like? That is funny.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its happened to me twice and it not fun.... It's a panic to turn it off! I was pressing all the buttons when it first happened! HAHA

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i'm that assh*le that hits the button when someone asks me where i'm parked :stirpot:

X

·
0 Posts
I love hitting it when people walk by or kids are playing near it. Once I noticed kids horsing around in the parking lot while we ate. They got way too close to my baby and I hit the button...They were trippin'

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^^ hahahahahaha!!
Troy -- who has the IQ of a genius -- just said "trippin'" :rofl:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
"and i drive frakin' nails for a living. How smart can I be?"

that doesnt make u stupid... marrying HER!! and letting her do all that stuff with ur $$$$ ... THAT made u dumb :rofl:

i love this guy

i'm goin to be, T... its almost 2 on this side [yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwnn]*

*actually yawned

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I love hitting it when people walk by or kids are playing near it. Once I noticed kids horsing around in the parking lot while we ate. They got way too close to my baby and I hit the button...They were trippin'
Haha, you gave me an idea what I could use it for :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
How big are your fingers? The buttons are separated enough that anyone with control over their own hand should be able to press the right button:thepan:
:rolleyes:
jk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts