Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS 2.0 Luxury AWD, 2017 XT5 AWD
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Coupe is the most beautiful car in America under $100k, but there are 2 things that I'm upset about. 1. The Nav is the same one that was in my 2004 CTS. Come on, SRX has a great new Nav. Why would you not put it in your premier car?
2. No more RainSense. I loved it on my 2008 CTS. It worked perfectly 98% of the time. OK, that being said, I get someone at least once a day saying it is a beautiful car. It drives fantastic. Maybe it not a BMW 5 Series, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper, so why would it be? I love it:bouncy:

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
1,002 Posts
It's great that you like your CTS-4 Coupe. It is the best-looking new car available--and your color is great on it--what color is your interior? When I get a new CTS soon, I will miss the RainSense Wipers, too. I would love to see the Recaro seats offered on the regular CTS Coupes (especially since they're available on the regular CTS Sedans!)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the same Nav. Same one was in my '04 too. Not what is in SRX. A lot nicer graphics in the SRX.

·
Registered
11 CTS Silver/Blk Coupe Prem AWD, 11 SRX Ice/Shale Perf FWD
53 Posts
I agree my wife's 11 SRX nav is an improvement over my coupe's, for example the ability to change the scale by twisting the center knob instead of touching the screen

·
Registered
11 CTS Silver/Blk Coupe Prem AWD, 11 SRX Ice/Shale Perf FWD
53 Posts
May I add another item wrong in mine and other coupe's...DRIVER side wind noise, my dealer has been trying to repair it, now @ 6 visits without luck. Mirror replaced, molding replaced, dealers service tech claims to have contacted other dealers and factory, etc etc, blah, blah, blah......they r now waitng for some gasket that is back ordered now going on 2+ weeks.
For the best looking and tight running Caddy I have ever owned it is bothersome every time I go over 45,at least the Bose helps!!!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
May I add another item wrong in mine and other coupe's...DRIVER side wind noise, my dealer has been trying to repair it, now @ 6 visits without luck. Mirror replaced, molding replaced, dealers service tech claims to have contacted other dealers and factory, etc etc, blah, blah, blah......they r now waitng for some gasket that is back ordered now going on 2+ weeks.
For the best looking and tight running Caddy I have ever owned it is bothersome every time I go over 45,at least the Bose helps!!!
I'm sorry to read that. I drive on the highway in amazement of how much quieter my coupe is than the last 2 CTS sedans I have had. Notice when you shut the door, the window moves up an inch to seal it. Seems to work.

BTW, it's been cold since I got my coupe so I'm not sure what it is going to be like with the windows down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts