Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:welcome: OFFICIAL G.M. LICENSED CTS APPAREL

WWW.CADILLACMERCHANDISE.COM
is the only complete online source for official G.M. licensed apparel. Our lineup of Cadillac CTS apparel include:

CTS Logo Pique Polo Shirts

CTS Logo Cutter & Buck Polo Shirts

CTS Logo Tee Shirts

CTS Logo Hats

CTS Logo Embroidered Varsity Jackets

CTS Logo Embroidered Lambskin Bomber Jackets

CTS Logo Cutter & Buck Classic Jackets

You can visit our secure online store at:

http://www.cadillacmerchandise.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

:wave: The team at www.cadillacmerchandise.com is proud to be a supporting vendor on this site. As a special offer to all Cadillacforums members, you can enter the phrase cadillacowners into our coupon code box upon checkout. !0% will be deducted for all new product order totals that exceed $39.99. This offer is good until 12/24/2005.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
No kid sizes?

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumbsup: You are correct that there are other sites with the Cadillac logo, but it's www.cadillacmerchandise.com that offers the official CTS font Logo that is licensed by G.M.
The CTS is a unique vehicle, and we offer the CTS logo on our hats, jackets and shirts. It would have been easy to just offer the Cadillac Crest logo on all of our merchandise, but we decided to have a larger selection of Cadillac merchandise for owners of the CTS, CTS-V, and ESCALADE
Thanks,
The team at www.cadillacmerchandise.com

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Thanks! They have what I am looking for. My son is only 2 years old but because of his daddy's car he knows what the Cadillac Emblem looks like and he spots all different Cadillac's on the road and brings them to my attention when driving. He would like a shirt with the logo in his size. (4-5T)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts