Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
CT6 Platinum White Tri-coat with Super Cruise
661 Posts
Re: Post Your New Cadillac XT5 Photos Here!

I agree with Andrew! White is going to be very popular as seen in ALL the new XT5 Commercials! :thumbsup:
My dealer had one in black on black. All the rest were White. Very popular color down here.

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Platinum Stellar Black Metallic/Maple Sugar
670 Posts
Marc apparently the Mods heard me and thus a new Sticky LOL Seriously, makes perfect sense to have all the XT5 intro pics in one thread! :D

·
Registered
2017 XT5 Premium Luxury AWD; 2013 SRX Performance AWD
136 Posts
For some odd reason I'm currently unable to add photos to this thread, I get a message that says "not a valid image file".

And this includes the same images I uploaded to the other thread!

Weird...

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Marc apparently the Mods heard me and thus a new Sticky LOL Seriously, makes perfect sense to have all the XT5 intro pics in one thread! :D
I do agree... makes it much easier to see all the new XT5 photos in one place! :thumbsup:

For some odd reason I'm currently unable to add photos to this thread, I get a message that says "not a valid image file".

And this includes the same images I uploaded to the other thread!

Weird...
I use PhotobucketDOTcom. Free and a great website for posting larger images! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,006 Posts
Picture posting - read my question in Help Desk & Site Problems forum. I keep a couple hundred Seville/Northstar pictures/diagrams, reduced file sizes, in site for quick selection and upload directly into an advice post.

.............. the dealership license plate surround thing....... No free advertising here, either. Plate only - lean and mean.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Looks like Candy Apple Red in this photo....
Good luck with your ride...
P.S. I would loose the Dealer Emblem / name, it takes away from the appearance. Just my 2 Cents...
I was surprised to see that , didn't think dealers did that anymore. Agree 100%. No rolling billboards for free advertising !!
Yes! I certainly agree with both of you - so I grabbed a hair dryer and some dental floss and went to work. It was a piece of cake heating it up and using the dental floss - it was like using a sharp knife cutting through hot butter. LOL

NO MORE DEALER's NAME!!!! :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Went out to the VA Cemetery this AM to visit my wife. Beautiful place; for the VA (a gov't agency with a lot of problems) this is the ONE place that is a class act.

On this Memorial day I'm sure I speak for everyone here on this board when I express my gratitude toward your wife giving the ultimate sacrifice for our great nation.

·
Registered
670 Posts
A long and winding road since January but all is forgotten :D I love this baby already. Gonna take me a while to figure out all the new fangled gidgets and gadgets, though LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
A long and winding road since January but all is forgotten :D I love this baby already. Gonna take me a while to figure out all the new fangled gidgets and gadgets, though LOL
Looks great Roy, congrats on finally getting it!

Didn't I promise the wait would be worth it? ;)

As far as learning how all the new stuff works, this forum has some pretty knowledgeable folks as you well know, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Looks great Roy, congrats on finally getting it!

Didn't I promise the wait would be worth it? ;)

As far as learning how all the new stuff works, this forum has some pretty knowledgeable folks as you well know, feel free to ask any questions you may have! :)
Thanks, Andrew, and your promise was accurate :) It's very enjoyable hanging out with knowledgable and all around good guys!

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks, Andrew, and your promise was accurate :) It's very enjoyable hanging out with knowledgable and all around good guys!
Hey Andrew, I also told Roy the wait would be well worth it too! LOL ;) Roy it looks awesome and I know you will have fun getting to know all the new features and learn what settings you will like most. I still like to go back and forth between the Standard DIC and the Performance DIC. Wait until night time when you turn you will see the super LED turning lights light up the side of the road for you... a lot of super cool features that will make you proud and smile each and every time you drive your new XT5!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Andrew, I also told Roy the wait would be well worth it too! LOL ;) Roy it looks awesome and I know you will have fun getting to know all the new features and learn what settings you will like most. I still like to go back and forth between the Standard DIC and the Performance DIC. Wait until night time when you turn you will see the super LED turning lights light up the side of the road for you... a lot of super cool features that will make you proud and smile each and every time you drive your new XT5!!
I was getting really pissed and truly about to bolt even though I didn't want to. I'm glad you both lasso'd me and drug me back from the edge :)

21 - 40 of 290 Posts