Cadillac Owners Forum banner

261 - 280 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
XT5
11 Posts
By Chrome added do you mean the wheels? I'm new to XT5's and see that chrome on the B piiler. Is that a particular model or was it added later?
Will try to get an up close picture. but chrome pillars added after, alone with clear taillights and chrome wheel skins
IMG_0832.JPG

That is a skin can be purchased for $100 of less for a set of 4
IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
... That is a skin can be purchased for $100 of less for a set of 4
Those really look great! If they are chrome over plastic like my 2010 SRX's wheels were then you will have to be extremely careful not to hit any curbs because you will see the chrome separate from the plastic very easily if you hit anything.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
What a nice color combination! ;)

Welcome to our great forum... you will learn a lot about your new XT5 here too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had a metallic red Corvette with beige, The red passion with beige Escalade. Thinking of satin steel and black.
if not will stick with the metallic red xt5 and black, just wish Cadillac had a red interior. Mercedes does and still
not off the list in a couple of months

·
Registered
1960 Sedan de Ville / 2017 XT5 Platinum
16 Posts
Here is my "new" 2018 XT5. It is the latest model year that is being sold "NOS" in Europe - Cadillac is giving up in this market. No more 2019 or later models are available. It is a shame they feel unable to compete against the European luxury manufacturers. This is my 5th Cadillac (after two Seville STS, a CTS Sport Wagon and a white XT5 Platinum, not counting my 1960 Sedan de Ville). No idea what my next vehicle will be - buy maybe GM will hire a car guy as chairman?

I was lucky that my friend Maic Schulte - a great car photographer - had time to shoot a few pictures at my workplace:

The complete shooting: COMCO XT5 Platinum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is my "new" 2018 XT5. It is the latest model year that is being sold "NOS" in Europe - Cadillac is giving up in this market. No more 2019 or later models are available. It is a shame they feel unable to compete against the European luxury manufacturers. This is my 5th Cadillac (after two Seville STS, a CTS Sport Wagon and a white XT5 Platinum, not counting my 1960 Sedan de Ville). No idea what my next vehicle will be - buy maybe GM will hire a car guy as chairman?

I was lucky that my friend Maic Schulte - a great car photographer - had time to shoot a few pictures at my workplace:

The complete shooting: COMCO XT5 Platinum
Nice. Does your European xt5 taillights have yellow turn signals or do they flash red likddthe American xt5

261 - 280 of 288 Posts