Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2041 - 2058 of 2058 Posts

·
Registered
1983 FWB (Mac), 1981 SDV (Junkyard Dog)
734 Posts
Hi Pat......... I'm probably too late but I have 4 OEM Cadillac wheels taken from a low mileage 1983 FWB, media blasted and powder coated black. The paint GM used back in the day was not much better than poster paint hence the powder coating. After I did all this, I located a set of mint gennie factory wires and the rest is history.

Cheers......Robin B.

·
Registered
1989 Brougham d'Elegance
10 Posts
So I guess someone decided my Caddy looked a little too nice and decided to kick in the grill, so I'm now looking for a replacement. I don't suppose anyone has a spare grill with no broken or cracked tabs for an '89 Brougham (with the "Cadillac" emblem mounted on the bottom right and the fins angeled inwards toward the center), would they? The only one's I've found for sale are the style for the newer '90, 91 and '92s

While I'm here I may as well see if anyone has one of the snorkel / sensors pieces for the washer fluid tank as well, as mine keeps coming seperated no matter how many times I stick it back together.

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham Limousine
2 Posts
Hello All,

Desperately seeking... a brake proportioning valve for our 1995 Fleetwood Limo (conversion by Superior). Not sure how to search the site for anyone already posting one for sale.

The original brake proportioning valve was an AC Delco part # 10250986. Seems to be discontinued and our dealership and internet searches are coming up empty handed.

It's our family car and we love it. Hate to have to get rid of it because of this, but without that part, there are no back brakes. If you can help, please email [email protected].

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
84 Coupe w/500
5,665 Posts
I had trouble getting a prop valve before so I just got an adjustable proportioning valve from Wilwood I believe. Might be your best bet. You just turn the knob until you like the proportioning.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,691 Posts
Yep - part is discontinued. Junkyard is your best bet, or any of the aftermarket ones out there.

·
Registered
70 Deville 78 Seville 92 Deville 03 Deville
716 Posts
Hello All,

Desperately seeking... a brake proportioning valve for our 1995 Fleetwood Limo (conversion by Superior). Not sure how to search the site for anyone already posting one for sale.

The original brake proportioning valve was an AC Delco part # 10250986. Seems to be discontinued and our dealership and internet searches are coming up empty handed.

It's our family car and we love it. Hate to have to get rid of it because of this, but without that part, there are no back brakes. If you can help, please email [email protected].

Thank you!!!
I don't believe there is that much difference in them. I would just buy a generic one (disc/drum) from ebay

·
Registered
70 Deville 78 Seville 92 Deville 03 Deville
716 Posts
I have tons of old Cadillac parts. Lots of 1970 Deville parts and 78 Coupe Deville parts and 92 Deville parts. I can ship the smaller stuff and I travel throughout New England from time to time so I can deliver some bigger stuff.

·
Registered
Cadillac
461 Posts
I have tons of old Cadillac parts. Lots of 1970 Deville parts and 78 Coupe Deville parts and 92 Deville parts. I can ship the smaller stuff and I travel throughout New England from time to time so I can deliver some bigger stuff.
In need of the metal Cadillac crest that is on the side of the front seats. Can only be seen when the door is open. My guess is that somewhere back in time, someone got in or out and snagged their clothes on it, ripped and out and "perma-gone!" Thanks for anything you can do!

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham
20 Posts
Hello, I am searching for a radio tuner box that sits behind the radio head unit, 1991 Cadillac Brougham.
Thanks,
John

·
Registered
1984 Coupe DeVille
115 Posts
I'm looking for a 77-81 Deville/Fleetwood rear end and driveshaft from a TH400 car close to Mississippi. I'm putting a 472/TH400 in my 84 Deville.

·
Registered
1 Posts
do u have the antena for 78 coupe deville

·
Registered
95 FWB 81SDV 96 FWB 94 Fleetwood
1,441 Posts
I am making a few more sets of aluminum spears.. One set for my 94 fleetwood and I had to buy enough material 4 sets, so if anyone would like a set i can make you some. I will need $120 plus shipping for a set of 4.. They are made from half round aluminum, cut and polished. They are attached with double sided tape.

Attachments

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
481 Posts
I lost my passenger side headlight trim that attaches to the hood. Does anyone have one available? She looks like she's missing an eyebrow! Haha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, looking for an opera light lens on the passenger side for my 86 Fleetwood
I live in Sweden so I can't find any on a scrapyard here.
Regards
87055266_2648375665276016_6911686386059837440_n.jpg

2041 - 2058 of 2058 Posts