Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2058 Posts

·
Registered
'81 CDV, '64 SDV, '73 MB 450SL
224 Posts
I'm looking for the engine mounting brackets that attach to an Olds block, so 86-89 Broughams?

I have the parts that attach to the frame already, I need the brackets that attach to the engine itself. It looks in the manual like it's a two piece affair.. I need both sides. If anyone's parting/junking one, please let me know.

·
Registered
1974 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
40 Posts
Hi @all,
I'm looking for the "Transmission Downshift Switch" for my 74 Eldorado - Part# 1496165.
Anyone know where I could get this ?

SKID

·
Registered
1995 Brougham
13 Posts
Sorry, I’ve been off.. it’s the wood grain plastic trim under the top of the dash above the glove box / radio. Says “Brougham”. Cleaned up nice with plastic polish.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all< new to the forum but not new rot the Cadillac world...

So I just bought an '85 Fleetwood Brougham w/ The HT4100 motor there are several parts I'm looking for. Here as follows

1) The coolant and Intake temperature sensor Pig tails (the round press on ones)
2) Headliner (Cognac)
3) Trunk Pull Down Motor Cover
4) A/C Fan control Module
5) Real Spoke 15" rims (not covers)
6) Any other Kool Cadiallc Upgrade option that was available (interior door light Cadillac emblem Covers, Chrome Window rain Guards, etc....)

Thank you everyone in advance !!!

·
Registered
Seville 93
20 Posts
Any 368 (8-6-4) cadillacs parting out? (need specific parts)

Hello 2 all!

My slow "restoration" project continues, and now I`m faced with a problem that I can`t find complete DFI system for 368 8-6-4 (1982 year of production).

In my car everything is thrown away and replaced with carbureator, so I need (as minimum):

1) Complete under-hood wiring harness;
2) Intake with DFI unit with fuel injectors, vacuum switches/EGR valve and so on;
3) Original under-hood fuel lines;
4) Vacuum pump
and other little things...

As it seems to me, the easiest way to restore is to find equivalent car in USA junkyard and take from it everything I need. The problem is that I`m not in USA, and it`s very hard to do the search remotely.

Maybe someone have seen these cars on junkyards or knows where to find those parts? I can offer some money for removing those parts and sending them to my delivery partner in USA :) Or someone here has some parts... I keep asking some of eBay sellers that sell fleetwood parts, but they don`t have the parts that I need.

Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
1983 Fleetwood Brougham
68 Posts
I am still looking for Opera lamps (electro-luminiscent type) for my 83 Fleetwood Brougham. They are not supposed to work, just need the housing and/or plastic glass. Please let me know, send PM. Thanks !

·
Registered
1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'elegance - 1969 Coupe DV (R.I.P.)
653 Posts
For Sale!!! Wire wheels off of a 40's caddy. Not exactly sure what year I'm trying to contact the guy I bought them from to find out for sure. These wheels are cherry! No rust, no curb rash, they are in AWESOME condition for being as old as they are. They do not fit my '85 brougham! Well they might with some wheel spacers but I don't do wheel spacers. $2000 OBO. Local pickup only (Santa Cruz, CA). PM me for any questions!

P.S. I'm looking for a set of OEM wheels that will fit my '85 Brougham. I would trade these wheels for those wheels.

·
Registered
Cadillac Coupe Deville 1973 & 1979
3 Posts
Hi looking for 1979 CDV wire wheel key. This year has 2 locks on the outside edge of the wire wheel cover. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1980 FBC
969 Posts
For sale:
1980 Fleetwood 2 door Coupe with 500 C.I. engine. 2nd owner. Needs paint. Solid car.
Cadillac 507 short block with heads from another engine. Heads need rebuild.
Cadillac 1980 368 engine low miles.
Cadillac RWD 2.28:1 posi rear axle.
2.41 or 2.28:1 open rear axle good condix.
1981 RWD HVAC motor control module
1981 RWD HVAC controller
1981 RWD HVAC Programmer with rebuilt servo motor gears.
More stuff coming soon.
Ebay user W2VW
https://www.ebay.com/sch/w2vw/m.html?item=232862190671&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

·
Registered
None listed
2 Posts
For Sale: Rear Window Plastic Trim Clips.
I recently redid the headliner in my RWD 91 Brougham d'Elegance. In anticipation of breaking several of the trim clips used to hold the rear window trim in place, I was able to find a "lone" box of these clips, quantity of 10.

In replacing my headliner I broke 3 of the 4 clips.

As a result, I am selling the remaining clips at $5 a piece, which includes shipping. iHeadliner_RearWindowClip.jpg

Clips indicated they would fit '88 and prior Broughams, but I was able to get them to work for my '91.

Please PM me with any interest.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
19 Posts
Looking for a dashboard fuse panel cover for a 93-96 FWB in tan/neutral. Also the dash panel that covers the bottom of the steering column.

2021 - 2040 of 2058 Posts