Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2056 Posts

·
Registered
1983 Fleetwood Brougham
68 Posts
Must admit I thought of Felix when I read that post, in a way, I a bit surprised he's not responded. Too pre-occupied with fitting up his latest project I wouldn't wonder.
I have sent him even PM few months ago, but still no reply... That is why I am asking here now if there is someone else from Europe able to help me.

·
Registered
07 Escalade on 26" Giovanna Lido, 2003 Deville on 20" Helo and Vogues, 1976 Fleetwood
236 Posts

·
Registered
1988 Brougham d'Elegance. Past: 1989 Fleetwood sedan, 1991 Fleetwood Brougham
64 Posts
Does anyone know if a 90-92 vertical style grill will fit my 88? It looks like the tabs on the 90-92 are on the outside of the grill as opposed to inside on the 88 but I remember seeing pictures of an 88 with vertical slats and it wasn't aftermarket - Def a stock caddy grill from some year. If anyone has a vertical style grill they want to trade for an 88 egg-crate style PM me I'm in NY

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
19 Posts
Hey guys.

Due to my car being compromised by rust and my engine knock, I am sadly, starting to part out my 96' FWB.

If you need anything, send me a message. And I will see what I can do if it can be shipped and easily pulled.

I have minimal tools and knowledge but i can see what I can do.

I have the chrome panels all wiped down and pulled. They have minimal dents, and need to be polished.

Let me know.

-Durrk
Sorry to hear about your car, I've had to make that decision before it's not a fun one. I've got a '96 FWB I'm working on fixing up, it's currently got a couple issues and some body damage to repair from the previous owner. I lucked out on finding fenders and a headlight at a local junkyard but I'm still missing a couple bits. Right now I'm looking for the driver side turn signal/cornering lens, the passenger side air dam, the stainless panels on the bottom of the front fenders just behind the front bumper (both sides) and a couple of interior bits. Not sure if your interior is the same color as mine (neutral), but I'm missing the dash fuse box cover and the interior colored dash panel under the steering wheel on mine is broken. Let me know if you've got any of these things for sale and how much you'd want for them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post. Acquired an OG 86 Fleetwood Brougham. I'm looking for the woodgrain trim from the driver side door armrest. Lemme know what ya got. Mine is a bit warped and is missing one of the two tabs. Would like to avoid fabricating. Cheers!

·
Registered
1969 Cadillac Deville Convertible
1 Posts
I need 4 OEM wheels for 1969 Cadillac Coupe Deville Convertible. Bought car with horrible aftermarket wheels that must go.

·
Registered
1995 Brougham
13 Posts
Hello all, some are parting out their great cars, if you are, I’m looking for a piece of molding some person decided to ruin with controls for a remote radar detector. It’s the wood grain strip above the glove box, goes from the center to the right end of the dash. The part number is 10233157. If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
95 FWB 81SDV 96 FWB 94 Fleetwood
1,440 Posts
Found a 96 fleetwood hearse at the junkyard today. Anybody out there with a hearse that might need a hearse only part?

·
Registered
1995 Brougham
13 Posts
I just found this molding on eBay. Used but I’m hoping it’s in good condition, should be better than mine with holes in it.. ��

·
Registered
84 Coupe w/500
5,665 Posts
Anybody need some 90-92 d'elegance door cards? Was looking for $200 shipped but make an offer. These are black and have the "d'elegance' script on them near the top. I may find some switch panels to go with them but right now, they are some as they are pictured. No rips in anything.

2001 - 2020 of 2056 Posts