Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
166 Posts
Yeah, its up in the air for me too. Everything's threaded now, and so you have to reply to the post you mean to reply to... though the message display is flat. Even those little selectors to switch between Linear, Hybrid, Threaded... they work, but bleh.

Other than that, it uh.. works. (-:

I know it's way too late to mention this, but Sal, did you ever look at phpBB? http://www.phpbb.com

· Registered
166 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
You COULD just hit the regular POST REPLY button instead of using the quick reply.... I've been running message boards since the 80's. :p
NO! I'm too lazy to not use the 'Quick Reply' feature, however less quick it is now..LOL. ;)

So you were in the BBS scene back then huh? What did you run?
My brother and I ran Searchlight on the C64 for a time in the late 80's, then he gave up. I went to running RemoteAccess under OS/2v2 for a while, had two nodes. Swapped to PCBoard 14 later on, then the Internet came along and... well... screwed everything up! :crying2:

Oh GAWD. I remember my first 2400 baud modem. I thought that thing was SOOOO FAST. :rofl:

· Registered
166 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Remember disk space back then?
OMG. Still amazes me that we had managed to get a 10mb HDD for the C64.. we had so much software, it was amazing. mmm... ancient pirating.

Ok, back on-topic, I noticed that the buttons in the upper left are all arrows, but say they're temporary when you hover over them. Strange.... :eyebrow:

Everything else is looking spot-on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.