Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More photo's - warning...

(You may need to cover your eyes for some of these interior shots)

Of course, these interiors wont be available until long after we're all dead and buried - but for some strange reason car companies like to show these stupid looking things off...

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V estate
1,240 Posts
The exterior is a copy of a dozen show and production cars already out -- nothing to get used to.

I've seen the interior too. I think it was a shuttle pod in Star Trek III.

.Jinx

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Great!.......Another F'UGY car.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I think it hideous. Those too big wheels look STUPID!

·
Registered
2013 CTS-V estate
1,240 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if the shape and packaging we think of today as a crossover is thought of in five years as an ordinary car -- and today's sedan will be the exclusive purview of tomorrow's fuddy-duddy and fleet owner. Buick Century will of course soldier on unchanged.

Sedans have been getting taller. They commonly have cargo passthroughs. Another generation and they'll all be packaged like Muranos -- carlike shapes stretched over SUVlike passenger/cargo compartments riding in carlike spaceframes with FWD/AWD drivetrains. I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

.Jinx

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Infiniti already has this car in the showrooms, i like lexus, but they're styling has never been overly interesting to me. Except the late '90's LS400's which i liked alot

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The late 90's and even current LS's look a lot like one of the Mercedes - I forget which one. Even the rims look the same...

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
I think the LS430 looks like the mid '90's S class, i would disagree about the LS 400 though

·
Registered
53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV
755 Posts
Yuck. I could go for some 80's right about now...

Ahhh, that's better.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts