Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am new to this forum. I have a 2003 CTS automatic and I think it is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Currently I am looking for information for an upgrade to my Navigation CD. The problem as many of you have probably experienced is that my CD is 2003 version, many streets and location are not update. I would like to know if someone can point me in the direction of upgrading. The local cadillac dealer states a upgrade disc is on back order with no known ETA.

Any one live near Sacramento?

Please feel free to email me:
[email protected]

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
32 Posts
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum...This place is great everyone in here is very helpful with anything you need or any questions you might have. I am from Pittsburg its about an hour away from Sacramento.

·
Registered
CTS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank guys for the welcome.
I have a little more information about the Navigation CD update. I called gmnavdisc yesterday and spoke with their support and she stated that they do not support updates for the CD disc version but only the DVD disc version. I even explained to her that the website prompted me to put in my vin and populated these Part No.

Navigation Disc
2009 NA CTS (2007 MY & prior) 09320NA
North America

SALE!25813528 2007 CTS/CTS-V 25813528
North America

But she continued to say that there is no updates for my car navigation CD. :drool:

I am trying to find out other resources, any ideals?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts