Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was more impressed by the original. Is it me? Maybe this one just needs to grow on me. It's nice, don't get me wrong. I just like the first version better - and I'm not usual like that...

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,718 Posts
No, seriously.

It looks like the current R8 had a bit too much to eat and is now the R9.

It looks obese. Current shape just bigger and disproportionate. Not an evolution at all.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,272 Posts
No, seriously.

It looks obese. Current shape just bigger and disproportionate. Not an evolution at all.
===============================
I think it ate a Subaru - :histeric:

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,718 Posts
I could take you Outback for a test drive, you know.

I'm sure it would leave a lasting Legacy.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Harr! Harr! Harr! That Roo is such a talented fellow! But I hear that his Legacy is pretty thin in the Outback.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
4,815 Posts
Well I guess I'm not the only one, then. Something just doesn't look right. I bet a refresh comes quickly on this one...
same issue I had with the previous generation. Looks too much like the TT, which is about as awkward as it gets, imo.

----------

Table or cheese?
cheese. The R8 probably wouldn't make a good taxi, would it, Jim?

·
Registered
19,718 Posts
Really though, the whole Subaru lineup is guaranteed to Impreza. Just let me know when you're ready.

·
Registered
19,718 Posts
I LOVE THE SVX.

Oh god. Yes.

So much yes.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
I'm with you, Roo! I love the SVX ..... almost bought one back in the mid nineties. Amazing car, but a shame that the service on them was poor. I had a couple of friends who owned them, they were real car connoisseurs, and they really loved their SVX's. To me the SVX was the most interesting car of the nineties.

·
Registered
19,718 Posts
Oh for sure. I almost bought one before I picked up the wagon, but then I learned the one I was looking at was FWD, not AWD. I thought they were all AWD at the time.

I still want one with a WRX 5-speed swap. Would be big fun.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts