Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, last week I went with my 07 Escalade to the Seaside in Bulgaria at the Golden Sands resort for a week. Beautiful place and cheap.
I parked the car infront of the hotel exactly on the main Beach Blvd., bearing in mind that this is a Touristic resort and it was full.
Everybody and I mean everybody, " Locals and foreigners, Western and Eastern countries" , was photographing the car.
If I would have charged just one LEVA ( Bugarian currency = like 0.65 $ / 1 Leva ) per photo , I would have made a fortune and got my vacation for free.
One of the people that did surprise me taking a picture near the car was a lady like 70 years old, she stood by the car and her grand daughter ,I suppose, took her picture. was really sweet.

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
Wow, thats awesome. :thumbsup:

Escalades are the best!! :)

I came out of the mall one time and a couple was taking pics with their camera phone of my truck and with them standing by it. I hit my button to disarm the alarm and they got scared real quick and as I got up closer, I told them to finish what they were doing and that its cool.

Then the boyfriend of that girl said I have one of the nicest truck he's seen around, etc etc. We bs for a bit, and I took it as a big compliment. :thumbsup:

Also, my co-worker's daughter lives in Spain and she came back to the U.S. with her husband she married there to visit, and came to my work. I showed him my truck and he drooled all over the place and took a bunch of pics to take back with him lol

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beleive it or not , one day a guy came with a Lamborghini Speedster ( also Black ) surely an awsome car and parked it near mine , it didn't eclipse the LADE at all, still everybody was photographing the LADE and the Lamborghini too.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This weekend I went and visited Draculas Castle " BRAN " in Transilvania. there also the Beast was photographed abundently ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts