Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one has captivated my attention this much since Cindy Crawford arrived on the scene in 1987.

The Mercury Girl is probably very tired, because she's been running naked through my dreams since about April. I'd buy ANYTHING she was selling, even a Montego.

So who is this sexy lass with the perfect body and seductive eyes?

Her name is Jill Wagner. She appears on that hideous Austin Kutcher show "Punk'd."

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/cover_girls/girl.aspx?id=354

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not the SHOW, Ralph. It's a series of TV commercials for Mercury. The Montego, Mariner, and Mountaineer.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Elvis said:
It's not the SHOW, Ralph. It's a series of TV commercials for Mercury. The Montego, Mariner, and Mountaineer.
I meant that show Punked. I think we get it, but I haven't seen it.

Haven't seen the commercials yet either, but will look for them.

So why is she better than Cindy?? Cindy in her prime could not be touched, unless by Karen Mulder.;)

·
Registered
CTS
558 Posts
Elvis said:
No one has captivated my attention this much since Cindy Crawford arrived on the scene in 1987.

The Mercury Girl is probably very tired, because she's been running naked through my dreams since about April. I'd buy ANYTHING she was selling, even a Montego.

Her name is Jill Wagner. She appears on that hideous Austin Kutcher show "Punk'd."

I just saw a Mercury commercial while watching the Flyers game. She is yummy.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're watching HOCKEY when BASEBALL is on?

What's WRONG with you? Are you a Canadian or something? :histeric:

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ralph said:
Speaking of hott girls, can you post the new Supa pic Elvis??? I can email it to you and put it in the pic thread?? For some reason it's encripted or something, and I can look at it, but my browser won't let it upload!:bonkers:
Do you still have the "good" e-mail address?

·
Registered
CTS
558 Posts
Elvis said:
You're watching HOCKEY when BASEBALL is on?

What's WRONG with you? Are you a Canadian or something? :histeric:
I'm a Phillies fan and they didn't make it that far. I could care less about the White Sox and Astros. I'm watching the Flyers. I like hockey better anyway.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Elvis said:
Okay, Ralphie boy!
Here's an ImageShack link...
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/28/supa6oz.jpg
Supercool! Thanks! Points for Elvis!!! (might have to wait until tomorrow)

Now why in the world couldn't I upload it onto imageshack like countless other pics I've done there. THAT is the universal question....::hmm:

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Elvis said:

its good to see some of you like her as much as i do , and yes elivs im with you , she could sell me a damned merc minivan

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
SilverCTS said:
I'm a Phillies fan and they didn't make it that far. I could care less about the White Sox and Astros. I'm watching the Flyers. I like hockey better anyway.
HOCKEY is always better. baseball is boring. hockey rules, i was watching the Predators Sharks game last night and that was a good game... Predators are 7-0 right now! i havent got to see my Red Wings play this year though:(.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts