Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not happy with a 10.26 and the LSX so I was getting ready to have my tune looked at by a third party.
Jesse learned of this and contacted me to request I go see him. I went on 6/2. We started doing some changes to the tune and build. We ran into an issue and I left the car there. Jesse provided his Viper for me. I was under the impression it would take about a week. Well he left for London and I began to panic. I had not left my car even overnight before.

Jesse ordered some new parts and it took about 3 weeks. Man it was the longest 3 weeks of my life. I can laugh now.
I picked the car up yesterday but did not have time to tune it. He gave me a super great deal on parts.

We added:

90 lb injectors
Manual Gear set
New Cam
GM Racing 1.8 Rockers
COMP Cams Hi-Tech Pushrods (chromemoly, Heat Treated)

I will go back next week to get the car tuned and hopefully be at the track July 9th with the Chicago SVT boys to get a new slip.

I just wanted to say during the 3 weeks I got very frustrated, forgot to take my medicine, and got sick.

All is great. The car was well cared for and is better than when I left it!

Thanks again Jesse for providing me a sweet loaner, your time, and a hell of a deal on parts and labor!

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I got the car on Thursday Luna. I am hesitant to project numbers.
I will be sure to post once I have the non nitrous dyno #s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts