Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was down the street today a a neibors house , he deals with classic cars , a freind of his rolls up to look at making a deal to buy his 51 lincolin and i get to talkin with his buddy about his cherry original 87 fiero gt , told me hed take my caddy as a flat trade for his fiero , its a automatic 2.8v6 gt fiero with 70,000 1 owner miles and it appers to be garage kept , and its one of the first 2.8s with no leaks ive ever seen , the engines so clean i may just eat off it take a look :

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=142481522&dealer_id=47787124&car_year=1987&make=PONT&distance=100&max_price=&model=FIERO&end_year=1989&advcd_on=n&min_price=&address=34639&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1987&color=&cardist=22

id rather have a stick but in a fiero i would take the automatic to aviod a clutch job which entials removing the engine and tranny from the car with there subframe to do it , like i say its in good shape and ive wanted one since i was 8 so im gonna proabbly go thru with it

gonna miss the deville to be honset tho , hope he finds her a good home if he doesnt keep her

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Them Fieros are mad fun cars!!!!! Drop a turbo in them and it gets even better.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I like Fieros, but I'm not sure I'd give up a nice DeVille for one. But it's okay, you can still hang with us.

I may have to get a "Nimitz Edition" when I finally, someday, pick up a Fleetwood.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good point kempie

i still have to sleep on this , just got back fromt he chinese resturant driveing the caddy and im still scatching my head sayin "is this worth it " gonna miss all the gadgets but at least the fiero is going up in value where the deville is plummiting like a rock

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I dont think you want to get rid of the deville....... After a few months of driving that little thing (where it feels like your butt is dragging on the ground), youll want it back......

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brackets said:
Don't do it.
i didnt , still got the caddy , the deal fell apart on the fiero , the old deville will be around for another 3 years , decided to wait till collage is over before i look at another car

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup , gives me time to get a couple flowmasters on it and 48 inch bullhorns on the front

1 - 13 of 13 Posts