Cadillac Owners Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Danbuc??

Especially since he said this to HRS.....

"You see, I knew it. All you got from my post was, "I hate Republicans, John Stewart is the best, and Hot Rod Saint is an ASS!", all of which I know I did not say. You seem to have an issue with intentionally trying to provoke people to get angry and pissed off. This is great, if you don't want anyone to like you. I see that you also make no effort to argue my point about how YOU start about 90% of the useless threads here. Most of which YOU respond to at least 2-3 times before anyone else does. Nobody else here does that except you. Why? What's the reason?"

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Again, DANBUC could be a FC member. He "gets it." He just sent THIS in a pm..........after he saw the Toyota thread. I'll keep the pm for proof.

"What a ****in' douche bag. That guy seems intent on destroying all this forum stands for. I'm sad I missed that whole discussion, or I might have had a witty remark or to, to throw at HRS. "3 pages where he called me names"?...WTF is that shit. I guess he forgets how he always tried to change the subject, each time I brought up the fact that what he was saying, was completely out of context, and that he shoudl have watched the ****in' show, before he opened this damn mouth. Personally, I've completely had it with this guy. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. I've seen many like him, and they are most often called an *******. Don't worry, he'll eventually get what's coming to him, they always do. Keep it real man."-danbuc

61 - 63 of 63 Posts