Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
actually im voteing no on gothica ....for awhile there it seemed she posted stuff just for the sole purpose of rattleing someone ....

something about her just rubs me the wrong way ....
:yeah: i would say yes but with that one picture thread where she posted that Jesus fish with the rainbow in it was just uncalled for and immature so i vote "NO". i got D148LO to fight my religious battles with (no offense or nothin brother, i still like ya:D :yup: ).

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
actually im voteing no on gothica ....for awhile there it seemed she posted stuff just for the sole purpose of rattleing someone ....

something about her just rubs me the wrong way ....
:yeah: i would say yes but with that one picture thread where she posted that Jesus fish with the rainbow in it was just uncalled for and immature so i vote "NO". i got D148LO to fight my religious battles with (no offense or nothin brother, i still like ya:D :yup: ).

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
not only does he have low in his name twice, but he is now double posting, get a hold of yourself man.........................:)

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Brett said:
not only does he have low in his name twice, but he is now double posting, get a hold of yourself man.........................:)
actually lowlow is a nick name for lowriders(you didnt know that?). and that double post thing i had just pm'd Ralph and hit the back button and hit reply and it said that the administrator wouldnt allow me to post twice in 30 seconds or something so it isnt my fault, it's your and Sal's fault:p .

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
I like the group we have now, its not like you cant still post in the CI forum. actually i find it funy that ive been asking people to just ignore HRS for months, and now everyone suddenly does just because there is another forum.

i wouldnt add anybody to the group we have, but its up to Sal in the end

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
Ralph said:
I say we let in RB also because he mentioned he doesn't like it in the CI now. What's the status on fresh blood guys???
HELL NO! i swear i will kill if he is let in here. NO!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA:crying: bitch and moan, thats all he does, NO! he really gets on my nerves. sorry Ralph, i just dont think he belongs here. i am with Brett, i like the people that are already in here. i do think Kev should be in here though. his sarcasm is funny and shoud be here. screw rob, he can jump off a cliff for all i care. (not to cut you down or your opinions or nothing Ralph, OH CRAP, been hangin around Ralph to much, acting... nice... like... a... Canadian).

21 - 40 of 63 Posts