Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Sing Happy Birthday in the shower and then go about your business...?

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
For one thing, it would be nice to set a new record for the number of active users online. Maybe we could pick a time and have as many members login and browse the Board as possible??

I've also been considering having a "Death of a Smilie" Poll - we could vote one of the smilies "off the island" and into oblivion. Any nominations? :D My first thought is the alien... :alien:

There's a chance the RC1 version of vBulletin will be released by then - that would fix most if not all of the bugs in the current "Gamma" version. No promises though...

Do you guys have any other ideas or suggestions? There must be something special we can come up with...

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
davesdeville said:
Break out the drank. Or Howards active user record idea is pretty cool.
Why not both? :yup: We can all get online at the same time and have a drink together... :cheers:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Everyone could come over to the Snipes crib....

I like both ideas, and I nominate another... I say we induct a few new smileys..... I nominate this one:

I really wanted to find a dancing gnome, because there are few things in this world that can beat a dancing gnome...

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
elwesso said:
I really wanted to find a dancing gnome, because there are few things in this world that can beat a dancing gnome...
A golden dancing gnome?? :p All you have to do is ask. I'll put it in right now... :yup:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Golden... I guess you could say he is on "cloud nine"..... :histeric:

If you could find a golden dancing gnome, you would be my hero..... :worship:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
How bout everyone one just tries to sign online. We start a thread specifically for the past year in review. The good things that happened the bad things that happened. What resolutions worked. What things didn't work. Then everyone will light a small fire on there desktop and sing kumbiyah will smoking a pipe

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Haha..... :histeric:

Howard.... Wow!!!! :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
elwesso said:
Haha..... :histeric:

Howard.... Wow!!!! :D
Lil Wes looks like he had an accident. He's gonna need some Desitin.
Anyway, for the anniversary, I think Sal should buy back his ETC, have a drawing and give it to one of the members.
Just a suggestion.
Bob

·
Banned
701 Posts
Many of us old timers registered on New Years Eve 2002, and I think it would be neat if we all logged on 12/31/03 about 9pm EST and see how many members and guests show up. We could all stay on for 15-30 minutes and see if we break the current record. Have a drink/smoke and go on about your evening.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year and remember to use a designated driver if you plan on tipping a few back.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
If you log in, youll stay logged in for like 15-30 mins (depending on what sal set the cookie timeout at.).... THat would be cool though.....

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I know!.....Let's all kill ourselves!....................You first.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
That's so nice because I was also born on same day 30th of Dec :)

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
the Sandman said:
For one thing, it would be nice to set a new record for the number of active users online. Maybe we could pick a time and have as many members login and browse the Board as possible??

I've also been considering having a "Death of a Smilie" Poll - we could vote one of the smilies "off the island" and into oblivion. Any nominations? :D My first thought is the alien... :alien:

There's a chance the RC1 version of vBulletin will be released by then - that would fix most if not all of the bugs in the current "Gamma" version. No promises though...

Do you guys have any other ideas or suggestions? There must be something special we can come up with...
OK, I've added several new Smilies (thanks Elvis :yup: ) and a new Avatar. Was anyone interested in the "Death of a Smilie" Poll? - there were no nominations... :eek:

Everyone should sign onto the Board around 9 PM tonight - for a Birthday chat and to set a new record for online users!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
15 Participants
elwesso