Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of hearing about the rear ends dying on these AWESOME cars.
These cars need a BULLETPROOF independent rear with 9 inch strength and durability.

GM's bullshit under-engineering goes all the way back to my 1993-2002 F-bodies.
I was putting rears in mine every other month.

The GTO and Corvette guys are seeing great results with the STS turbo kit.
If someone (GM or aftermarket) came up with a BULLETPROOF rear and clutch, I would bolt an STS turbo to the CTS-V and have the baddest daily driver on the plantet that offered comfort, prestige, and utility.

C'mon GM and aftermarket!
Please make it happen.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sorry, but it has already been done. We have done 2 CTSV rear with IRS 9inch. Both cars have been shipped to the UAE. Also no reason for STS kit on the V. We can do a great Turbo setup on the V and the 2 Vs that were sent to UAE had both a Single and a twin. The Twin was a street setup and the single was more race. All parts are custom made and Fab work is done inhouse. To bad we may never see the cars again. I am going to UAE in Summer time and hope to track down the owners of the cars. Well If anyone needs a turbo kit and or a Strong rear end please let me know

Thanks
Damian

Ispracing.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
191 Posts
Drift-caddy said:
Sorry, but it has already been done. We have done 2 CTSV rear with IRS 9inch. Both cars have been shipped to the UAE. Also no reason for STS kit on the V. We can do a great Turbo setup on the V and the 2 Vs that were sent to UAE had both a Single and a twin. The Twin was a street setup and the single was more race. All parts are custom made and Fab work is done inhouse. To bad we may never see the cars again. I am going to UAE in Summer time and hope to track down the owners of the cars. Well If anyone needs a turbo kit and or a Strong rear end please let me know

Thanks
Damian

Ispracing.com

[email protected]

Damian
where are you? pictures? twin turbos:yup:+solid rear:yup: =:D, prices?
Im in NY, how much for transport?
Tom

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1badcady said:
Damian
where are you? pictures? twin turbos:yup:+solid rear:yup: =:D, prices?
Im in NY, how much for transport?
Tom
In all sincerity and with all due respect,
if you want a solid rear axel, save yourself a lot of drama and money and get the new Mustang Cobra later this year. :)

Solid rear axel and 450+ of forced induction fun for under $40k.:)

I HATE solid rear axels.
That's why I LOVE Corvettes and CTS-V's. :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
427 CTS-V said:
In all sincerity and with all due respect,
if you want a solid rear axel, save yourself a lot of drama and money and get the new Mustang Cobra later this year. :)

Solid rear axel and 450+ of forced induction fun for under $40k.:)

I HATE solid rear axels.
That's why I LOVE Corvettes and CTS-V's. :)
Well Solid rear is the easy 1 to do. if you want a IRS we can do that as well. And as far as the Mustang well :thepan: :thepan:

I will look and see if i can post some pics. The car was under contract with the owner. We were not even allowed to drive the car on the street at all. car had to be trailer everywhere we went with it. From the time in to out it had about 6 miles put on it and it was all done on the dyno. It seem the people from UAE like no one to know what was going on. The story behind it is he lost to a Lexus over there and wanted to have his car redone and Turboed. He even sent us the Hood he had on there and old tires. The decals and all had to be put on this car. Guess he wanted his friend to know nothing about this car and not even tell by the looks. The best part was he rented the dyno from 1am to 3am so as for not one to be there to see it. Odd i know but that is what he is paying for. Well if you are realy want this please let me know. send me pm or email and we can talk more

thanks

Damian

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts