Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 328 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting a new thread for those of us with CT6-Vs on order.

As I mentioned in another thread, my TPW (target production week) has slipped to June 10th, originally supposed to be built this week (4/1)

Does anyone have one being built this week?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Boo 😞
My TPW went from 4/8 to 6/17 ....

Assuming this is first release... before the price hike but I still dont know the final MSRP.. was told we dont get that until a vin is created? Base price i believe was 98k but no pricing on the options we picked.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Maybe your dealer just has not decided what he’s going to charge?! Some are going to up charge from retail due to the limited availability. Luckily my dealer didn’t take that approach.
I have a buyers order and know exactly what mine is going to cost.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hmm he said they hadn't given him pricing on the entertainment or adaptive so he didnt know how much those would cost. So hes lying about that ? Because he said he wouldn't have that until the vin is created.
I'm in Canada maybe that's why they dont have the pricing?
He had base price for 98k
Gave me the 5k incentive for ct6 said it was available for the ct6v.

I have a buyer's order also but will get changed he said when pricing comes in. Hes estimated the addons would cost another 5k or. So maybe 103 to 105. But if I'm being hoodwinked I'd like to know.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hmm he said they hadn't given him pricing on the entertainment or adaptive so he didnt know how much those would cost. So hes lying about that ? Because he said he wouldn't have that until the vin is created.

I have a buyer's order also but will get changed he said when pricing comes in. Hes estimated the addons would cost another 5k or. So maybe 103 to 105. But if I'm being hoodwinked I'd like to know.
Around $5,000-$6,000 would be about right.

·
Registered
436 Posts
What happened to the "good old days" when you could pick up your ride at the factory?
You can still do it, almost, with a Corvette, it is called Museum delivery. The museum is less than a mile from the factory; it gets sent to the local dealer for prep and then a spot on the floor at the National Corvette Museum. If I ever buy another one that's how I'll get it. It's a $990 option.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Waiting on transport info. Dealers best guess is early to mid May. I’m trying not to bother them too much! Been a week since an update so I may check in tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

Wow, you were able to buy a car without knowing the price? I wished I had your money, it's the price that keeps me from buying a new car ROFL.

1 - 20 of 328 Posts
About this Discussion
327 Replies
40 Participants
highlandranger