Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 DI Premium (SOLD) / 2013 XTS Luxury (TOTALLED) / 2015 BMW 328i XDrive Lux
1,970 Posts
Thanks for posting this:) Not sure what I think yet...it looks wider than the CTS but it's hard to tell in the video. I'll reserve my final judgement until I see this beauty in person!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yep I saw it. At first I was thought it was a CTS, but upon closer review it's not. Definitely not the El Miraj look I was expecting, but we'll see. The full reveal is at the end of March.

·
Registered
2014 XTS Vsport
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I first looked at the commercial I thought the
ONLY THOSE WHO DARE statement was referring to
the new 640 horsepower CTS-V.
Like the guys are saying you have to wait and see it in person.
But it seems more CTS than the El Miraj I was hoping for.

·
Registered
XTS 2014 Prem.
55 Posts
This looks as wide as my old 2005 LeSabre, which according to my daughter when she was in college, could easily accommodate 8 students.

·
Registered
2017 MB C300 Cabriolet, 2019 Volvo V90CC
889 Posts
This looks as wide as my old 2005 LeSabre, which according to my daughter when she was in college, could easily accommodate 8 students.
It does resolve one design issue that the XTS has. It looks meaty and solid. To me the XTS looks too long and too high for its width and definitely does not have that hefty, planted look Caddys in the past have had.

·
Registered
1990 Cadillac Seville 2003 Cadillac DTS 2010 DTS Platinum
538 Posts
i hope some aftermarket person makes an updated grill for the xts

What rock do you live under? Let me help you. Google e&g classics. Every cadillac I've owned has an aftermarket grille

----------

Supposedly the interior is supposed to have a new design language that's what I'm curious to see

·
Registered
2014 XTSVsport
31 Posts
What rock do you live under? Let me help you. Google e&g classics. Every cadillac I've owned has an aftermarket grille

----------

Supposedly the interior is supposed to have a new design language that's what I'm curious to see
I was saying I hope someone makes the new CT6 Grill for the xts I know there is aftermarket grill makers currently but I like the look and depth of the new CT6 grill and how it looks blacked out between the lines. I hope an aftermarket designer makes the CT6 grill adaptable to the xts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts