Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
I gotta hand it to you Krashed, you leave a path of diplomacy everywhere you post. That's a compliment in case you couldn't tell! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
I'd like to compliment Ralph and LittleB for being such great members. Also Stoneage for whipping us when we get out-of-line :D.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I might be from Holland, but English is second nature to me. So i do understand the idea of this thread:

I like the idea Krashed989! So this comes along with credits!

Compliments on davesdeville for his sharpness, either helpfull or witty!

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I like Ralph. He brings nice chics to this cigar smoke filled stodgy Lounge.
My name is not Ralph and it's evident you didn't read the rules. So no compliment for you!! :lildevil:

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
HRS, your keen wit and comprehension of the English language and well-timed sarcastic remarks aimed at creating humor but also prove a point never cease to put a smile upon my face.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
This is a great idea Krashed!!! :thumbsup:

OK Mccombie is on top of me (ohh that sounded bad) so Mccombie, I think you are one of the funnest guys on here, especiaslly because you were my pimp for a day :D and you are very, very knowledeable!!

SpeedyArizona said:
I'd like to compliment Ralph and LittleB for being such great members. Also Stoneage for whipping us when we get out-of-line .
WOW, I feel special! Thanks SpeedyArizona!

RobertCTS said:
I like Ralph. He brings nice chics to this cigar smoke filled stodgy Lounge.

And where's the compliments for the nice chics in the cigar smoked filled stodgy Loung? :sneaky: JUST KIDDING!!!

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
devillish, you have a great taste in automobiles! (chargers are cool!)

1 - 20 of 154 Posts