Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
I gotta hand it to you Krashed, you leave a path of diplomacy everywhere you post. That's a compliment in case you couldn't tell! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
I'd like to compliment Ralph and LittleB for being such great members. Also Stoneage for whipping us when we get out-of-line :D.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
I might be from Holland, but English is second nature to me. So i do understand the idea of this thread:

I like the idea Krashed989! So this comes along with credits!

Compliments on davesdeville for his sharpness, either helpfull or witty!

Reactions: Krashed989

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
HRS, your keen wit and comprehension of the English language and well-timed sarcastic remarks aimed at creating humor but also prove a point never cease to put a smile upon my face.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
My name is not Ralph and it's evident you didn't read the rules. So no compliment for you!! :lildevil:
I already gave you luv when you were red. I'd give you more if you bring pretty chics to the lounge. Put out your cigar too.:D

·
Registered
94 Eldorado, and a 99 ETC
3,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nobody complimented EcSTSatic yet.
EcSTSatic, You have good taste in cars! :burn:

RobertCTS said:
Put out your cigar too.:D
Compliments to you for watchin out for everbodies health!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
This is a great idea Krashed!!! :thumbsup:

OK Mccombie is on top of me (ohh that sounded bad) so Mccombie, I think you are one of the funnest guys on here, especiaslly because you were my pimp for a day :D and you are very, very knowledeable!!

SpeedyArizona said:
I'd like to compliment Ralph and LittleB for being such great members. Also Stoneage for whipping us when we get out-of-line .
WOW, I feel special! Thanks SpeedyArizona!

RobertCTS said:
I like Ralph. He brings nice chics to this cigar smoke filled stodgy Lounge.

And where's the compliments for the nice chics in the cigar smoked filled stodgy Loung? :sneaky: JUST KIDDING!!!

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
5,074 Posts
DeVillish said:
oh this is to easy, shes beautiful.
quote]

:shocked: Wow, you called me beautiful....I'm speechless. Not hot, not pretty...but beautiful. That just made my year :D:bouncy:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
devillish, you have a great taste in automobiles! (chargers are cool!)

1 - 20 of 154 Posts