Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I know the feeling. I paid my 13 wagon off 18 months ago, and the feeling that my unicorn is all mine is awesome.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I'm glad they didn't make the 3rd generation in a wagon with a manual. If they did is probably trade this wagon in for one and have a car payment again.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
Congrats on making that last payment! My V coupe may be the last car I'll ever own outright again. With low lease rates, routine maintenance, state inspection, etc. included, it almost doesn't make sense to purchase anymore.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,145 Posts
What a great feeling.

Now go for a drive.

·
Registered
Raven Black 2016 ATS-V Sedan A8
516 Posts
Well I wish I had the same situation. I got a few months to go.

·
Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,847 Posts
Congrats on making that last payment! My V coupe may be the last car I'll ever own outright again. With low lease rates, routine maintenance, state inspection, etc. included, it almost doesn't make sense to purchase anymore.
State inspection included? You mean leased Cadillacs come with it? My inspection is expiring, so this will be good if it is true! :D

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
No, my Cadillac dealership only does complimentary oil/filter change (6), and cabin filter replacement (1).
The BMW dealership that services my wife's car does free oil/filter change, cabin filter, wiper blades, state inspection, etc...
I'll be looking for those kinds of perks the next time we go car shopping.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,145 Posts
Virginia inspection is one thing. Having that stinking sticker in the middle of your windshield is another.

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
The sticker doesn't bother me as much as the front plate. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts