41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Well there's a good chance I can go, and I'd bring my sister who said she would go, so theres 2 people... but I want to stay under a grand if possible.

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Neat-O

Sadly though, I don't have any vacation at the new job right now, and already planned to go up to PA with Aimee for Thanksgiving.

Kinda late notice though.

But I would really like to do something like this in the future.... I agree, the $300/person deal is very appealing.... we should get something together next year :)

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Holy cow!! I just got off a cruise on Majesty of the Seas. My timing is always perfect. :banghead:

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
She's a nice ship. Smaller but nice. I sailed on her sister back in 94. My first cruise on the Sovereign. I'm only here for the cruise talk :)

Graduate to the Voyager Class of ships (Voyager, Explorer, Mariner). You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Holy cow!! I just got off a cruise on Majesty of the Seas. My timing is always perfect. :banghead:

X

·
0 Posts
Someone pm me and tell me which one we are taking...I'm in.

Are we all going on one ship? I hope so. I've never been on a cruise before.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Yes, this is definitely going to be a bunch of Cadillac enthusiasts on the SAME cruise ship..

HOWEVER. We're not getting QUITE the response we anticipated.. So.. We're probably going to do this after the new year..

DON'T forget about this, however! It'll probably be shortly after the new year! We still need to get a head-count. So if you're interested in a cruise in the early part of 2008, please keep posting here to let us know...

Ultimately, we'd like to get at least 15-20 people...

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Oughtta do one on the left coast, then I'd definately go!

D

·
0 Posts
Hmm, sounds like a good time. I was actually on the Sovereign of the Seas maiden voyage back in '87 or '88. Jimmy Carter was on the ship. It was the last vacation I ever had with my parents. Royal Carribean is much better than Carnival IMO. :thumbsup:

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I do believe we'll all need passports after the new year...

Maybe we should ask everyone to state what their off-time is like Jesda did... Maybe we could get a list together that way. For example, post what months you CAN get time off. If we can get a bunch of us in the same month, than we're good to go.. Worst-case scenario, we could just do a 4 or 5 day cruise instead of 7 or 9...

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
No doubt. The Sovereign was my first back in 94. She's been changed a lot since then.

But yes, Carnival is for a totally different crowd. RCI is much classier and much more professional.

Yes you will need passports. It's $110 and takes 6 - 8 weeks to get. Additionally you will get the new style ones with the RF-ID chips in them. Trust me when I tell you it's a lot easier than carrying your ORIGINAL birth certificate AND photo ID everywhere you go.

Royal Carribean is much better than Carnival IMO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
Masturbate in a corner using his tears as lubricant?
Wait, what?

So does this cancel out the November meet in Tampa? I had planned on driving the 320 down there for that, but if we're doing this instead, I might as well just fly down and get on the boat.

That is, if I can afford it.
Ok so I work in a cubicle and I read this and couldn't control my laughter and in a quiet office everyone looks at you. Thanks for the laugh though Chad !

I may be up for this if I make bonus not the jerking it in the corner but the cruise that is.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
The Navigator is a sister ship to the Explorer in the Voyager family, which is the ship we sail on out of Bayonne NJ. Shes huge and beautiful.

The Freedom family ships are even bigger and when the Genesis family is put into service they're even larger yet.

·
Registered
Hyundai Elantra
18,816 Posts
I'm off school from Nov 21 - January 3
Jason is off from December 18 - January 7

41 - 60 of 64 Posts