Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I would seriously consider going... however it depends on the cost of air fare, etc. Plus I don't really have anyone to go with. I've never gone on a cruise though and I bet it would be fun... I don't know if it's possible or not but if I could do the whole thing for about $1000 I'd consider it. However for all I know the airfare alone could cost that much...

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
PM Lady Danielle about airfare.. She always finds great deals. I bet the whole thing, including food and drinks onboard, will be under $1000.00...

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
That is one fortunate thing about living here in cruise world... We just pay the cost of the cruise pretty much, and since Im not a big drinker, I dont even have to worry about that. Isn't regular food usually included in the package though?

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
if i'm not in EMT class that sounds like a plan ... might be moving to miami anyways!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Cool! But as mentioned, we're currently looking at the week of Thanksgiving.. I'm not sure how good that is for most. However, it's a week where people have time off from work.

Well it's not a problem getting away from the family for me, since I'm a Canuck, and our Thanksgiving isn't in November. I could probably get the time off work, almost for sure. The only thing stopping me from going right now is that I haven't seen any number$ yet.

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
That is one fortunate thing about living here in cruise world... We just pay the cost of the cruise pretty much, and since Im not a big drinker, I dont even have to worry about that. Isn't regular food usually included in the package though?
If you arent going to drink, what are you going to do? Take pics of the sky?

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

Masturbate in a corner using his tears as lubricant?
Wait, what?

So does this cancel out the November meet in Tampa? I had planned on driving the 320 down there for that, but if we're doing this instead, I might as well just fly down and get on the boat.

That is, if I can afford it.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Masturbate in a corner using his tears as lubricant?
Wait, what?

So does this cancel out the November meet in Tampa? I had planned on driving the 320 down there for that, but if we're doing this instead, I might as well just fly down and get on the boat.

That is, if I can afford it.
Sure you can afford it, If I can afford it then you can, plus it'll make it more fun. I've never met any of you guys but I think I could spend a few hours talking to you about our opinions on various cars... I don't want to spend the whole time cooped up in my room! We need interesting people to come.

·
Lord Cadillac's Wife
No Cadillac at this time
399 Posts
This is one option:

11/25 7 days Eastern Carribean Cruise-Carnival
Miami, San Juan Puerto Rico,ST.Thomas, ST Maarteen, Miami
$575.00 inside cabin per person, taxes included
$625.00 Oceanview per person, taxes included
$725.00 Balcony per person, taxes included
When you look at Carnival's site prices do not include taxes

Victory:
http://www.carnival.com/Ship_Detail.aspx?shipCode=VI

also

11/26 5 days Carribean Cruise Royal Carribean
MIami, Nassau, Coco Cay(island),Key West, Miami
$300.00 p/p, tax included-inside stateroom
$400.00 p/p, tax incl-oceanview
$300.00p/p tax incld, oceanview FL resident
$750.00 p/p tax includ, Junior suite w/ balcony

Majesty of The Seas

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=0000dhTcyDBaLUwLPsVfhgn7LFH:12hbiocak?shipCode=MJ&shipProfile=1219

Let me get some input so I can figure out what else to look into..:)

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
Wooooo! Florida resident discount on Majesty of the Seas FTW! The ocean view on that one sounds enticing.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
That's a terrible attitude man. At any given time there are 101 things to do on a cruise ship.

I also heard RCCL just started offering a group bar thing. I think it's $249 ea for open bar. I'm not sure that's been confirmed but I saw some talk about it on cruisecritic boards, where I spend the rest of my time.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Uhhh, I think that was sarcasm on Jesda's behalf.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'd stick with Carnival as the ships are bigger.. So any more takers on this or what?

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
I'd stick with Carnival as the ships are bigger.. So any more takers on this or what?
If we go Carnival and the minimum is 575 im probably out, thats nearly double the Royal Caribbean price. 300's my max right now since im on a tight budget.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts