Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· ...Reloaded
'05 XLR
2,090 Posts
Gentlemen - We are grateful for the knowledge and experience both of you bring to the table. You have both stated your opinions in this matter and the reasoning behind them. There is clearly some disagreement. Please let's refrain from making this an unpleasant discussion. You are both entitled to think whatever you want about each other - *but* it is counterproductive to attempt to undermine each other publicly with barbs.
Sal Collaziano said:
I'd like to have a BIG thread with everything in one place regarding what can be done to these engines - and some side notes as to what affects they'll have on the car (good and bad).
The information from both of you is appropriate to the discussion Sal started - as long as it's done without rancor.

· ...Reloaded
'05 XLR
2,090 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
I'd really like to post my ideas and opinions here. But I might offend the LT1 gods and bring down their wrath. :halo:

I think I will go make a power steering fluid sacrifice offering and pray that the LT1 gods don't totally destroy the topic of this thread. :worship:
An LT1 Thread movie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.