Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a 2004 Cadillac Escalade (my first Cadillac). It truly is a beautiful SUV, however, I am ready to add a few of my personal touches. What I'm planning now is to buy the 24" Lexani VP's with SP6, the ground force lowering kit (2"/3"), new customized Cadillac floor mats, the horizontal bar billet framed perimeter grille (grill) with Escalade emblem, chrome door sills, and dual exhaust pipes on both sides. I'm having trouble locating the last two items. If I could receive some information on where I could get those items, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like some feedback on my modification selections and some problematic areas I may need to be aware of while trying to make these modifications.

One,

·
Registered
121 Posts
jamrock said:
I have just purchased a 2004 Cadillac Escalade (my first Cadillac). It truly is a beautiful SUV, however, I am ready to add a few of my personal touches. What I'm planning now is to buy the 24" Lexani VP's with SP6, the ground force lowering kit (2"/3"), new customized Cadillac floor mats, the horizontal bar billet framed perimeter grille (grill) with Escalade emblem, chrome door sills, and dual exhaust pipes on both sides. I'm having trouble locating the last two items. If I could receive some information on where I could get those items, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like some feedback on my modification selections and some problematic areas I may need to be aware of while trying to make these modifications.

One,[/QUOTE

Nice setup! Make sure you trim the inner plastic guards because they'll eventually rub against the tires. I have the exact setup (24's with a 2/3 drop) and the washer fluid bottle has to be mounted closer to the front bumper (located in front of the driver's side tire). Whenever I made a hard left, this tire would rub against the inner plastic guard. Other than that, it should be ok. :coolgleam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts