Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought yall might enjoy this. I have a 20 Gallon Aquarium in my bedroom. Its a freshwater unit , had it for years. I normally keep a few African Chiclids and some other things in there. Ive had a hard time finding Crabs for the tank. 2 Months ago i found 3 at the pet store. I brought them home , in the tank they went. I get up in the midle of the night often, as i walk down the hall back to the room there is a crab on the ground waving at me. Little bastard starts to run away when i go to pick him up to put him back in. I got him back in , and fixed the tank so he couldnt get out. His 2 ladies never have escpaed , just him.

Mr Crab (his name) didnt make such a good pimp. He killed one of his hoes 3 weeks ago. I guess she wouldnt turn tricks anymore. Afterwards he found my cermaic plam tree and he now sits atop the plam tree , saluteing and makeing all these starge motions all damn day. He also Lanuches assaults on other members of the fishtank from his high vanatge point. Ive purposely left the tank a bit low on water as he likes it up there out of the water. Just the other day he had his own rodeo , riding a fish for a breif second or two after he jumped the fish as it passed under HIS tree. Still a pimp at heart he also turns and "talks" to his last remainging hoe from his tree as she eats whatever she eats on some of the plastic grass. They seem to have a good time.

The question now is how he will get along with the 3 new Afircan Chiclids i put in today , as my baby had to be taken to the big tank , shes 2 this month and has outgrown the tank she was in. So i picked up 3 little ones and tossed them in. So far Mr Crab is too busy making those strage mottions and shaking his claw at everyone that goes by to notice. Its almost as if to say "hey ******* this is my tree you beatter step off"....

Here he is , saluteing as i opend the lid to put the new fish in......

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I love to watch "fish tank drama".....these little guys always have something cooking.
I used to have a little turtle, a little flounder, a little lobster (Little=leass than one inch) mixed in with a bunch of tropical fish. It was better than TV. The turtle with beady eyes trying to eat the tank mates. flounder, on to the turtles shaningans eyeballs him nonstop.
in the end the turtle killed them ALL.

·
Registered
14,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
powerglide said:
I love to watch "fish tank drama".....these little guys always have something cooking.
I used to have a little turtle, a little flounder, a little lobster (Little=leass than one inch) mixed in with a bunch of tropical fish. It was better than TV. The turtle with beady eyes trying to eat the tank mates. flounder, on to the turtles shaningans eyeballs him nonstop.
in the end the turtle killed them ALL.
its hard to find good fish nowadays , i remeber being able to get freshwater baracudas , the flounders alot of stuff ....not its just , chiclids and goldfish ...hard enough to get crabs .....

·
Registered
963 Posts
I was worried when I saw the
thread title that Sir Stoney had
a particularly bad date, leaving
him scratching & 'clawing' at
his pubic area ;and, we were going
to get the details of his crab lice
adventures; and, his plot for revenge.

I guess we have all been spared.

Best Regards,

TomDeville :cool2:

·
Banned
16,105 Posts
TomDeville said:

Best Regards,

TomDeville :cool2:
LOL!! I think we need to start a "Roaming Mr. Crab Pimp" thread! The adventures of Mr. Crab, and "how to avoid getting crabs." (or something like that) :thumbsup: You have a good camera Stoney!

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
TomDeville said: