Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Previous STS' 1995/97/99/01/03
1,194 Posts
I don't usually like anything larger than a 17" rim on an STS, but those look amazing!
Love the crimson pearl and billet grille ... your car looks much newer than a 1994.

One suggestion ... a tint on the windows would really complete the look.

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Looks good. They work better on the car than I would have guessed. Like the touch on the brakes too. I agree, tinting the windows would bring the look together a little more.

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish i could tint the windows but chances are on my way home from the tint shop i would get pulled over and told it needs to go, they're strict about that stuff around here.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,032 Posts
Kick, What did you finally settle on for lug nuts ? Were they acorn or mag (flat washer) style ?

Thanks, Jim..............outta here..........company.........

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Seville STS 73k Miles, '90 Chevy 1500 Reg Cab
725 Posts
Those wheels do look pretty good....but I do agree that the car would look complete with some tint. As long as you look up the state laws on tints and do push the limit in terms of darkness you should be ok. I unfortunately live in a state where they basically don't allow any aftermarket tints on the front and if I ever get checked for it I know mine will have to come off :(.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac Seville STS 73k Miles, '90 Chevy 1500 Reg Cab
725 Posts
Yea, MN state law is 50% is allowed in the front, basically nothing.
Iowa is 70 or 75% front....the tints on it were there when I bought it and the fronts are lighter than the rears....but definitely not legal by IA's bizarre standards.

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Wow, those tint limits are crazy. In GA the limit is 32% on all the way around on cars and the front windows on pick-ups and SUVs. On the backs though you can have limo tint. I nearly got in trouble for the tint on the 98 Camaro I had before I bought the Caddy. I got pulled over for it and it metered at 5%. Oops, lol.

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
They're tolerable... and for me, that's a big :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1994 sts
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
245/45/18 which equals 26.7" tall, which is .6" taller than stock, so the speedometer is off 1mph. I haven't actually measure them thought, but they fit really good!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts