Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! 'Nother newbie here. Proud owner of a black 2000 STS. Best car I've ever owned. Currently living in Columbus (C-Bus, if you're local), Ohio, home of the National Champion Ohio State Buckeyes, my alma-mater. When we had our first child a few years ago, I had to give up the two-seater and get a daddy-hauler. Let me tell you, the STS has to be the finest wolf-in-sheeps clothing 4 door ever. Perfect for business, and love the looks I get when I blow by BMW's on 270.

Anyway, glad to be here, and thanks in advance to all you guys and ladies.

E-out

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Hey Eric - Welcome to the CadillacForums! You're right about the STS's - an awesome blend of comfort and performance. Those BMW guys don't know what they're missing. :D I love the black STS's almost as much as the White Diamond...tough to keep clean though. How many miles on her?

Thanks for registering and enjoy the Board.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sandman. She only has 31K miles at this point. Just put fresh Bridgestones on her, I was very dissapointed with the stock Goodyears. I am very tempted by the Corsa exhaust. Anyone try to put together a GB on these? And yes, I admit to being another Zainoholic! Great stuff. The other rides are a '00 Yukon Denali (wifemobile), and an '86 S-10 for the rough stuff. Have a good one!

E

1 - 3 of 3 Posts