1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in this thread!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55407
I thought we were supposed to be able to talk about things in FC like how the bastard dinged me red 4 times now in 24 hours and he broke the truce. (obviously he has a helper)

I said he would be back when he got some green, and back he is!

When he said this in a neg comment yesterday, it proves once and for all he is not here to get along with others......

"Wrong. All of the lounge regulars are in first place. Not fair."

Now sit back and watch him kiss supreme ass in the lounge again. Some of us see right through that phoney shit. Others do not.

He was also Frosty in THIS thread today..........(and he should not be running around making accusations especially since we know who they are directed to!

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57510#

and NO, I don't appreciate being under attack again since he returned yesterday.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Can it be closed now? I've been closing ALL the reputation threads that HRS is responding to."-Sal

Don't you see Sal, that this issue will never go away because HE is back! He is "taking his shots" again, and he is doing it in a more "subtle" manner in the lounge now....and those who know who he is directing it towards have a limit.

I'm so sick of this bullshit! We had a real nice "everybody got along" week with him gone, now there is that negative tension again and he targets the lounge. RobertCTS was the first to pm me who recognized this fact today about THIS thread.......

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57510

Now that he's "got green" he can afford to be mean....

You know what really gets me.....he has NO reason to complain! His points have been climbing and eventually he would be up there with everyone, yet he still has to antagonize!!!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and here is the pm I just sent him....and I'm porting it to protect myself because he may alter it or imply something else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodSaint

I don't know what this fight is about anymore.
I do know that spite fuels it and vengeance is it's oxygen.
So how are we going to end it?
We each think we were wronged by the other. Both of us beleive that we have valid points. We each think that if we could just state our side, other people would surely agree we are right.
Telling HRS and Ralph to shut up, isn't going to solve anything. It hasn't worked yet. It may have even added some fuel.
I propose a moderated, private 'debate' to end this once and for all. When it's done, a public apology in the lounge would be appropriate.
We can do it through PM, with the 3 of you as referee's. I feel comfortable that you all fair and impartial, even if we have both spent your patience.
I'm not sure how long it should last. I'm not even sure how it should start.
This may or may not work. But I am willing to give it a try. What do you all think???
-Jeff

"Remember this?? I thought not. You broke the truce yesterday when you hit red with THIS comment... (and I never got any reds until YOU came back!)

Yet you accuse others of being some sort of "crybaby" and crying FOUL all over the peaceful forums! Too bad for you.

I get your point, ok truce OFF!"

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
In that "Rep points" thread, he said his little thing. You quoted him, then he quoted you. Why do you get yourself involved? Let him post his silly little ramblings and don't worry about it.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Administrator said:
In that "Rep points" thread, he said his little thing. You quoted him, then he quoted you. Why do you get yourself involved? Let him post his silly little ramblings and don't worry about it.
Because HE has a friend or two dinging me. I just got this pm from him admitting that he broke the truce! Game on!

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph

And was I right?

Enough said..."-HRS

How soon he forgets the bullying he performed to scare away good members of the CI that eventually led to it's demise because he cannot accept differing opinion.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
If he's doing bad things and people don't want him around, he can be banned. If it's only a few people who can't see past his odd antics, then yes, there will be a problem.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
P.S. Take the "game" to another site. It takes two to tango. You're both playing a game and you're both wrong. You should both be banned. This nonsense is not going to continue between the two of you. I'll ban you both and I don't give a rats ass if you take 50% of the members elsewhere. And you can take that to the bank.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Administrator said:
If he's doing bad things and people don't want him around, he can be banned. If it's only a few people who can't see past his odd antics, then yes, there will be a problem.
His "antics" are the problem. They are uncalled for.

Do you think I like "games" like this? I get along with EVERYBODY here, except him with personal vendetta.

Remember, I'm not the one stirring up shit in all these threads complaining about the points system.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
You guys are just about to get your own forum. That's the only forum you'll have access to until you can both work out your differences. The ONLY reason this forum hasn't been created is because I have something else to do for the next few minutes.. The is ****in' ridiculous...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.