Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks odthetruth for compiling all the info in the new sticky thread...it is member's like you that keep some of us around here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
thanks. so does this mean I can get a free white diamond wooden block? LOL

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if mike dont want to hook you up i will pay for your white diamond block...

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
4,969 Posts
It's a great idea, but some of the titles don't match the content.

:hmm::bonkers:
The only title that didn't match was the DIC lighting, which didn't copy and paste right. I fixed that already. All of the titles work.

On a side note, this took me all of 1 hour to put together. Which means... the search button needs to be used alot more instead of making threads. LOL

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Great job OD!! Thanks for putting it together in a userfriendly format.
I hope that it doesn't get junked up with questions, and it is only used to add new links.

OD, pm me your info and I will ship you the beta test White Diamond Speed Block Mini that you saw featured in the other thread.
Please be sure to write a review on the product once you try it out, I'm sure a few people are a little iffy about it, biut out of every aftermarket product out there I can guarentee that it will not damage your cars electrical system.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks mike for stepping up and hooking up OD with the test block...i bet you thought getting a test dummy for this new white diamond mini block wouldnt be so easy

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Tx I did do some extencive testing in my jimmy, I sent you the pics of the install didn't I?
Do you want 1 for grace?

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i will wait on OD's product review first...and i need a refill of illmatik's magic beans

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,858 Posts
chewytomlin said:
Odthetruth is there any way you could email me the service manual for my 2003 cadillac cts?
my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Matt
I don't think that service manual exist any more. Due to the fact it was on a file sharing site that the FBI shut down over the summer.

KOT

·
Registered
2003 CTS Luxury/Sport package
722 Posts
chewytomlin said:
Odthetruth is there any way you could email me the service manual for my 2003 cadillac cts?
my email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Matt
I have one I purchased from some website that's not very great but it has a lot of torque specs in it which are really handy. I also found a way to access chitons online database for any vehicle if anyone's interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts