Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
6,440 Posts
I dont discriminate based on age alone!

I still come back to, people are to blame for their actions, not the inanimate object which they choose to use to carry out their actions.

If a mentally ill person, or their family, leaves firearms laying around, its a poor life choice, agreed. This goes back to human error.

Based on the definition of "assault rifle" no an AR15 isn't an assault rifle. I wonder how many people think AR stands for assault rifle?

As for Pres Trump attacking "brown people" I think you're off course on this. This country has immigration laws that he is trying to enforce. I like my neighbors, but they also need to ask for permission before entering my house, which is defined by walls and access points.

Background checks, maybe, but they only keep honest people honest. If I'm planning a crime, I prob won't take the time to legally purchase a registered firearm. If I legally purchase a firearm, and 5 years later use it during the commission of a crime, the law still didn't prevent the crime.

Red Flags, that's a slippery slope. You must give up some of your due process rights if you agree with them.

Domestic violence charge, I agree, you shouldnt own a firearm. That has nothing to do with the firearm, but rather the choices an individual makes. IMHO, that's rational thought, and if you can there like that, then why continue blaming the firearm?

High cap mags, I have no problem with.

Bumpstocks, difficult to efficiently run, and highly inaccurate. I view them more as a novelty item and less of a threat. I'm not sad that they've been outlawed though since I don't believe they're a viable option for protection.

Republicans on their knees, serving the needs of the NRA?? What about Libs? 37 mass shootings occurred under the reign of the previous admin.

You've been here since 2011, mass shootings did occur then, I didn't notice such vocal posts during that time, however I also wasn't looking.

Video games, again, we're blaming inanimate objects, which I don't agree with.

What does the 2nd amendment mean to you?

I think the point your "good sir" was making, no ones trying to regulate autos. Is there a magic number of incidents that triggers the need for regulation?

·
Super Moderator SEMPER PARATUS
2003 DeVille Base
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This is getting no where. Once again I just wanted to express condolences and it got turned into hateful speech. I'm out of this thread.

·
Registered
'10 CTS4 3.6L Wagon prem; '06 STS 3.6L base; '98 Seville STS
2,325 Posts
Should have left the last two sentences out of it. You make it political

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,440 Posts
You and I are both guilty of making this political, but let's carry on.

What does the 2nd amendment mean to you?

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,324 Posts
Proving my point, thank you my good sir lol.
Proving YOUR point? You can't seem to stay on subject.
You said "still waiting for one of these mentally ill to go on a killing spree in there vehicle, maybe then you'll have a point."

I proved my point and showed you a list of them, but like every other post, you choose to put your own spin on it.

Believe what you will, you're entitled to your opinion. You can have the last word as I'm sure you will anyway. I'm done.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Making firearms, or a specific firearm type illegal will not stop terrible people from doing terrible things. Guns exist - sorry for y’all scared of them. They will never go away.

If more law abiding good humans had proper firearms knowledge and carry licenses (and actually carried when they got their license), there would be no more soft targets for these sick people to attack.

It is the second amendment, as in second most important, for more reasons than one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,440 Posts
Also strange that the media is quiet about the Ohio shooter being a Warren / Sanders sympathizer.

Neither, this nor the above, fits the narrative

You wanna see my weapon license, I wanna see your voter ID.

Go!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts