Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've mentioned before how in various studies, the levels of testosterone in males of all ages has gone down nearly 20% over the past few decades. That alone should be startling...

Anyway. Here's one reason why: bottled water. (This is a quote from a discussion held elsewhere):

Any plastic has estrogens in them and if you nuke your food in them it's even worse. The meat we eat is full of estrongens to get them to hold water so their weight is higher as they get paid by the pound. Women on birth control piss Estrogens down the drain in the Colorado River (for example). The Estrogens are so high that all the fish are Female and when they find a male it has both Female and Male sex organs. This is why the UK will not let the U.S. sell beef there. Don't even get me started on this as it's such a bad problem and nobody cares.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Thank god I hate drinking water.

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Aha! I told everybody in the "MySpace Sucks" thread that there was an alarming trend of pussification in the male gender, but they all laughed at me.

Sweet, sweet vindication. :)

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
Aha! I told everybody in the "MySpace Sucks" thread that there was an alarming trend of pussification in the male gender, but they all laughed at me.

Sweet, sweet vindication. :)
After reading this thread my first thought was that thread.:thumbsup:

Edit: I was thinking about that thread that had a bunch of gay looking guy that were supposed to be out partying.

·
Registered
01 Eldo ETC, 02 Deville SOLD!
1,815 Posts
I know I've mentioned before how in various studies, the levels of testosterone in males of all ages has gone down nearly 20% over the past few decades. That alone should be startling...

Anyway. Here's one reason why: bottled water. (This is a quote from a discussion held elsewhere):

Any plastic has estrogens in them and if you nuke your food in them it's even worse. The meat we eat is full of estrongens to get them to hold water so their weight is higher as they get paid by the pound. Women on birth control piss Estrogens down the drain in the Colorado River (for example). The Estrogens are so high that all the fish are Female and when they find a male it has both Female and Male sex organs. This is why the UK will not let the U.S. sell beef there. Don't even get me started on this as it's such a bad problem and nobody cares.

Well, actually, that's not true. Plastic doesn't have estrogens in it. SOME plastics have a chemical called bisphenol A (BPA) which mimics estrogen in some cellular recombinant situations, and has been the subject of SEVERAL dozen studies over the last few years. Oddly enough, the studies underwritten by the chemical and plastics industry found the levels of BPA in most household plastics to be very low, and well below any toxic threshold. But the studies underwritten by the glass bottling industry found that even looking strangely at a tupperware container could cause prostate cancer and a host of other maladies.

As usual, I suspect the truth lies somewhere in between.

I wouldn't EAT plastic, but you'd probably need to nuke a tupperware container full of spaghetti about 100 times a day to have it leach enough in to your system to be noticeable. We're talking 3 to 4 parts PER TRILLION here, folks...not a huge glob of estrogen that's gonna make your pee-pee wilt and fall off...

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
so jesdas Manmarys are becuse of this ?

well , ill agree somethings going on ...but i think its the opposite ...look at how many males are going bald nowdays .....everyone is ....that from what i hear is from too much testosterone , which is being conuteracted by something ?

it all started with them damn womens channles on tv ....

we all thought it was a good idea when women started burning bras in the 60s ...no bras are a good thing .....short term......then everything goes down hill .....litteraly and figurativly

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
After reading this thread my first thought was that thread.:thumbsup:

Edit: I was thinking about that thread that had a bunch of gay looking guy that were supposed to be out partying.
Yep, that's the one.

I made a lot of friends with that one. Good times......:D

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Our older male members should be the first to find it obvious that men have become less manly over the years...
Here here! Can I testify?!! I've heard a lot of reasons for this, lavender oils in soaps and such, additives in prepared foods, etc. but the most heinous in my opinion is the psychological crap that our school systems are perpetrating on our young boys thanks to gender neutral PC crap.

Uh-oh, I think I'm getting too political here..... :eek: .... ah, screw it! You may have to lock this one up when I'm done here Sal!

Many schools (elementary) are banning any type of contact games or physically aggressive sports or recess play. Any time a little guy shows signs of natural aggressiveness, rather than training and channeling it in a positive direction they are usually diagnosed with ADD and prescribed some drug to control them. Then we act surprised at the rising drug problems with our kids.

I dare not continue ..... :rant2:

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Here here! Can I testify?!! I've heard a lot of reasons for this, lavender oils in soaps and such, additives in prepared foods, etc. but the most heinous in my opinion is the psychological crap that our school systems are perpetrating on our young boys thanks to gender neutral PC crap.

Uh-oh, I think I'm getting too political here..... :eek: .... ah, screw it! You may have to lock this one up when I'm done here Sal!

Many schools (elementary) are banning any type of contact games or physically aggressive sports or recess play. Any time a little guy shows signs of natural aggressiveness, rather than training and channeling it in a positive direction they are usually diagnosed with ADD and prescribed some drug to control them. Then we act surprised at the rising drug problems with our kids.

I dare not continue ..... :rant2:
Amazing how true it really is.

Brian

1 - 20 of 100 Posts