Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
$35k is up there, but 13k miles is way low.

If no signs of abuse and can get closer to $30k (maybe with 100k warranty?), could be good deal.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$35k is up there, but 13k miles is way low.

If no signs of abuse and can get closer to $30k (maybe with 100k warranty?), could be good deal.
the dealer included a extended for free...but they said the price was very firm and it was consigment so it was up to the seller

plus i just saw ww's magnacharged go for 27 so there is no way i will spend more than that for this one

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
WW's car was way cheap for what it had on it- he sold it low to get rid of it quickly. I wouldn't use that car as a measuring stick for what a V is worth, otherwise stock 2004s would be selling for $20k :rolleyes:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WW's car was way cheap for what it had on it- he sold it low to get rid of it quickly. I wouldn't use that car as a measuring stick for what a V is worth, otherwise stock 2004s would be selling for $20k :rolleyes:
I know but my point is i can find a much better deal:thumbsup:

IMO the car is "worth" at least 35k espically when you look at what a comparable car would sell for but i still plan on finding a better deal :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
plus i just saw ww's magnacharged go for 27 so there is no way i will spend more than that for this one
Why did you sit back and watch WW's go for $27??? Everybody on the forum knew he was selling, if you had the slightest thought of wanting a V, that should've been confirmation that the time was right!

Good luck in your hunt for Vdom

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
the dealer included a extended for free...but they said the price was very firm and it was consigment so it was up to the seller

A dealer rarely does squat for free.
Tony can correct me, but the price of a GMPP certification to 100K was around 1800.00 for us common folk.

Offer them 33K out the door. It is low miles and if it comes with GMPP 100K that's not bad. Also get someone to run the maintenance history on the VIN to see.

·
Registered
12 CTS Coupe Premium/Touring, 16 Volt, 13 911s, 07 Legacy GT Wagon
1,802 Posts

WW's car had 30K miles on it and who knows how hard it wad driven bieng it had a maggie also waranty is void.
Not a car with lots of market value.

That 05 w/ 13K miles and an extended warranty is a sweet deal for $30-32K

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i am gonna wait until this winter and pay off mine down to the point where I can put down more on this one.... but mark my words....I will own a v but when the time is right:rolleyes:

I am still havin fun with my nitrous anyway....when i get bored of that I will make a move :thumbsup:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why did you sit back and watch WW's go for $27??? Everybody on the forum knew he was selling, if you had the slightest thought of wanting a V, that should've been confirmation that the time was right!

Good luck in your hunt for Vdom
because i am a chicken an an idiot....I have been talking about it all morning...

see i gotta sell mine first before i buy anything :crybaby:

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Nothing idiotic about not overextending your cash flow. Don't worry- when the time is right, you'll join us V folk.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
GM employees pay about 30 cents on the dollar for GMPP.

Preferred vendors charge us about 55 cents on the dollar for GMPP.

I just bought one, 40 or 48 more months, 40 k extra miles for $830. I don't remember the exact months.

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
I got mine 3k miles certified for $34k before tax. If you can get it $35k with certification and tax included, I would say that is a pretty good deal. Before I went to Chesrown, the best deal I was offered around here was $36k +tax for one with about 15k miles and no cert.

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got mine 3k miles certified for $34k before tax. If you can get it $35k with certification and tax included, I would say that is a pretty good deal. Before I went to Chesrown, the best deal I was offered around here was $36k +tax for one with about 15k miles and no cert.
yeah i dont drive mine very much anyway so when i do buy it will be more in the 30-40k miles....I've only put 1200 miles on my car in the last 5 months so higher milage isnt a big worry for me

what part of chicagoland u from jimmy??

·
Registered
37,297 Posts
yeah i dont drive mine very much anyway so when i do buy it will be more in the 30-40k miles....I've only put 1200 miles on my car in the last 5 months so higher milage isnt a big worry for me

what part of chicagoland u from jimmy??
live in Round Lake, work in Schiller Park, that's 90 miles a day or 22500 miles per year just commuting, then add a few thousand more for groceries, weekends, etc. still tryin to decide if i want to put those miles on the V or not.

how about you? I keep thinking someone should organize a chicagoland/milwaukeeland Caddy BBQ or something.

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
hey whats up guys, i'm from Rockford and just bought a V on saturday
06 with the cert for 32, this car is just crazy sick fast, YEA i bought it for the wife!!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V Redline
743 Posts
hey whats up guys, i'm from Rockford and just bought a V on saturday
06 with the cert for 32, this car is just crazy sick fast, YEA i bought it for the wife!!
Welcome! Enjoy, and 'drive it like you stole it'!

I love that line......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts