Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
That is Meg's CTS. THAT TRAITOR!!! No wonder she has been MIA for a while!

She also deleted me from her myspace for no apparent reason. Oh well. LOL!!

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Her BF must be trippin .... You know how us guys are lol

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Meg mentioned wanting a new ride a while back. Guess she decided to go for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
So why doesn't someone PM Megan and see what she's up to?
I don't recall her having the Dubbed emblems on her CTS.

·
Registered
2006 3.6L Y43 Hotchkis Stage-1TVS-totaled, 13 Subaru WRX
3,518 Posts
That is Meg's CTS. THAT TRAITOR!!! No wonder she has been MIA for a while!

She also deleted me from her myspace for no apparent reason. Oh well. LOL!!
Meg mentioned wanting a new ride a while back. Guess she decided to go for it. :thumbsup:
So why doesn't someone PM Megan and see what she's up to?
I don't recall her having the Dubbed emblems on her CTS.
I talked to her, knew she was selling the lac, asked me not to say anything, but I did not start this thread so I guess I can comment to give ppl closure...

She is good, same old megan, still Little B even though she is not on here, not selling the car b/c of hard times or anything, she just really wants a charger and is going to get one. She still has love for the Cadillac community, and is on myspace and will talk to u on that (except for u nick I guess, still no clue why she would delete u try adding her again maybe and if she rejects u know it was something u did. The BF answer may be the reason, nick u r a pimp and that is a threat.) And I think she did mention that she does still check her PMs, but I doubt she is still a supporter, so first 10 that come first 10 served.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
WELL I'M SURPRISED AND SADDENED:crying2:

She was a spirited friend and she will be missed!:)

Bob
:rose: U talk about her like she has passed, she is still good, still ballin, still fly I'm sure. But she was awesome to have on the boards and it is different w/o her posting.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
:rose: U talk about her like she has passed, she is still good, still ballin, still fly I'm sure. But she was awesome to have on the boards and it is different w/o her posting.
Well Tag to me she has passed from our lives and gone. She'll be having fun without us. I sent her a PM by the way.

B.

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL

Damn, my bad for spilling the beans.....

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
I'm sure she doesn't mind, Rey.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Hey its not my fault Im a sexy man whore bitch!!! LOL!!

Im no threat from like 8000 miles away!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Boooo!!!! I am going to Spam your classified with Hate, u can't leave us. Scary, The most knowlegeable ppl will be, O3CTS, Chicago, flip, and i dare say myself, please bob dont do that to this community. Next to abandon us is Koz b/c bob was his buddy.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Boooo!!!! I am going to Spam your classified with Hate, u can't leave us. Scary, The most knowlegeable ppl will be, O3CTS, Chicago, flip, and i dare say myself, please bob dont do that to this community. Next to abandon us is Koz b/c bob was his buddy.
You forgot me!

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
let them leave... Then I will be the most modded cts ever

ahahahahahahahahah :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts