Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, maybe some of the forum veterans remember, buttwo yeas ago Lasstass had tee shirts with the V logo on the front left chest, A big one across the back and cadillacowners.com in script underneath. Maybe we can get to do that again. My white one is not really white anymore. Can someone get us a good deal? Maybe a certain forum vendor that is a screen printer?

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
Anyone have some pics of the shirts Lasstss had made up?

I also have some other T designs I'm working on that will be offered soon. Watch the 8th Day section of the forum for details.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
187 Posts
Cool T-shirt!
I bet if I got my 3 year old one of those, he'd want to wear it more than his Lightning McQueen shirts!:)

·
Registered
Cadillac 2004 CTS-V
173 Posts
What about something cleaner--maybe just the "V" logo embroidered on the left chest?

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
I like the idea of having CadillacOwners.com somewhere on the shirt, too! :thumbsup: Ahahnu, can you post a pic of your shirt?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
I like the idea of having CadillacOwners.com somewhere on the shirt, too! :thumbsup: Ahahnu, can you post a pic of your shirt?
We would need permission from Sal to use CadillacOwners on the shirt. I believe Danielle and him were planning on shirts in the future (I had asked him about it before).

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
I can't wait to see your designs, Caleigh. Glad to see you back.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
It actually looks pretty nice and the image is large enough to be easily recognizable. I'd definitely rock a V-series shirt if I could find one.
Car profile shirts are rather popular. I had not realized anyone was doing them with Cadillacs though (in fact, I was planning on doing something almost exactly like the shirt you have plus a small wreath and crest centered at the top of the back). I've made them with BMWs and muscle cars before. It's a great almost vintage look. :)

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
I posted this, way back when Marty whiped up that first batch of shirts.

I think it would look really cool on the back of a T-Shirt.

-Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the grey one off ebay too. The guy was real nice and the shirt itself is real soft. Unfortunately I can't post pics (at work and have a playoof hockey game tonight). Hopefully I can do it tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ounds like a few are interested. Can we all pray to the Lord if he will give us the nod to use the logo?

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
What about something cleaner--maybe just the "V" logo embroidered on the left chest?
^ I like this idea also. I would'nt mind a Caddie crest or Larger V emb on the back.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I'm in

1 - 20 of 45 Posts