Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
All of them
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18X9 "racing black" and 1 set of "high power silver" IN stock at $260.00 per wheel (plus shipping). I am told to expect a price increase if I place another order on these so this price is only good for the 5 sets I currently have. these make a great track wheel, winter wheel, or everyday wheel. these are about a 1.5lb lighter than the stock wheels. THEY DO NOT HAVE CENTER CAPS and there is no way to fabricate one. give me a call if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 CTS-V
1,415 Posts
I must have missed in the past offerings that these are 9" wide.... I do need some summer wheels...... I'd pass if they were all black... but I'm totally enticed by the silver set..... aww but I need a clutch... and I was really hoping for some headers also.... my wife is not going to be happy

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
wish they were comp grey!!!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
yea i have never seen any photos of a silver set on a :v:.(with the car not on the lift_). i guess they just paint the hub silver to match... its a shame to have such nice rims and not have any center caps for them.. just kinda tacky.. I mean if you really use them on the track, good for you, but most people on here either don't go to the track that much or use these beasts as there DD..

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...um-2004/132734-inexpensive-track-wheel-2.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts