Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We pretty much have EVERYTHING on sale until Tuesday, July 10th! Headers, exhausts, inductions, computer tuning, superchargers, turbos, nitrous, brakes, hoods, groundeffects, heads, cams, electric water pumps plus much more! We sell products for most vehicles. If a manufacturer we deal with produces it, then we can get it and provide you with very good pricing.
Please give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote.

Due to some manufacturer's minimum advertised pricing (MAP) guidelines, we can't put some of the sale prices in writing. They can only be given out over the phone. A few products that have phone only quotes are Magnuson and ATI superchargers and Kooks and Stainless Works long tube headers. There are some products that are already listed at the lowest prices that we can sell them for but we will do our best to provide you with the best pricing and excellent customer service!

We install what we sell and can provide you with very competitive installation rates plus we have an arrangement with the local Hampton Inn so out of state customers can save money staying there.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a discussion about that yesterday. They will send out brackets if the customer needs them but you pretty much end up going through the process twice. It's best to have everything you need from the start.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
24 Posts
Just e-mail them for the corrected brackets first, then buy your sways after you already have the correct brackets.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Just e-mail them for the corrected brackets first, then buy your sways after you already have the correct brackets.
I tried that. They will not answer my e-mail, much less send brackets. More importantly I don't understand why the customer is supposed to do all the work to get the corrected bracket. The function of assembling the correct parts into a package for sale has to belong to the manufacturer or the authorized dealer and not with the bloody customer.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V (sold)
1,473 Posts
I tried that. They will not answer my e-mail, much less send brackets. More importantly I don't understand why the customer is supposed to do all the work to get the corrected bracket. The function of assembling the correct parts into a package for sale has to belong to the manufacturer or the authorized dealer and not with the bloody customer.
When I emailed them for the new brackets they didn't respond either. About a month later though, they arrived in the mail. Guess they're busy.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
When I emailed them for the new brackets they didn't respond either. About a month later though, they arrived in the mail. Guess they're busy.
Thanks. They have my e-mail so I watch for the brackets to appear. Then I all I will need to find is full service dealer.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just put a call into Hotchkis. The brackets will now be included with all of the CTS-V swaybars! Now I can post the Hotchkis GP that we're running :)

Tom

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Any information on the hoods you can provide?

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Need 10 people for the GP price. How many people plan to order the Hotchkis since they come with the "Correct" brackets?

I plan to order so we just need 9 more.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm just about to post the GP. 15 or more orders are needed by next Wednesday (7/11). There are already 11 orders in so that shouldn't be a problem. It's open to all vehicles that Hotchkis produces products for. The GP price is lower than they would like us to advertise. You can receive a quote by giving us a call at 1-877-482-9763 or e-mailing [email protected]. Orders can be placed online or by giving us a call on the order line.

I'll see if we have anything available for aftermarket hoods.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dqw1: I checked with the hood manufacturers that we deal with. Didn't see anything for the CTS-V.

There are now 15+ orders in for the Hotchkis GP so that is a go!

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Thanks for checking. (You just saved me some money)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts