Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my pics from the Tampa meet. Dont know why no one has posted any yet.

Night Wolfs Town Car and my Brougham.

Cooncats STS

The mighty HT4100!

Artsy

Some guys '85 Fleetwood, not a forum member, but was there anyway.

Ejguillot's STS

Cynicals Deville

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Cool pics Jonas, looks like a fun little mini-meet, except it's missing a certain beige '92 Sedan deVille.... By the way, what do your vanities mean?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool pics Jonas, looks like a fun little mini-meet, except it's missing a certain beige '92 Sedan deVille.... By the way, what do your vanities mean?
I live in Casselberry. The youth around here is proud of their little city and so am i. The local youth refers to it as C Berry. So i had the plate made. Im am actually driving on expired tags now and am changing it to DOOD WTF assuming its available.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I live in Casselberry. The youth around here is proud of their little city and so am i. The local youth refers to it as C Berry. So i had the plate made. Im am actually driving on expired tags now and am changing it to DOOD WTF assuming its available.

Same here, well sorta. The "local youth" (by that I mean the preps and the d-bags) refer to the city I live in, Eagan, as E-Town, which I've always thought sounded stupid. But I think it's cool you had plates made to signify the town that you live in. When I first saw it, I thought they stood for Chuck Berry, but then I was like "wtf, nobody my age even knows who Chuck Berry is!"

LOL at your "DOODWTF" idea.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
LOL at your "DOODWTF" idea.
Not my idea, stole it from a guy in New York. If its taken, im thinking LOL WTF or variations of that, OMG, LMAO, etc, etc

Florian said:
dont they all????
I knew i could count on you chiming in. I kind of posted that with you in mind. :heart:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Not my idea, stole it from a guy in New York. If its taken, im thinking LOL WTF or variations of that, OMG, LMAO, etc, etc
But not "SAGEGRN" or perhaps "GASSLUT"?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Nice pics!!

Jonas, instead of buying that coupe.. yours looks like a much better car to start with.. so go ahead and fix those fillers, windshield, and bring that bad boy back to life!! :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts