Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 cts
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the tallest height rolling around in a cts! This question was inspired by my girlfriend because told me I needed a new car because I'm too tall for my cts. She's suggesting a truck (I think she want my car. Lol)

anyways I'm 6'-4" an I'm 23 birthday is Sunday ?

Ps going to gatlinburg TN anybody been? Any suggestions on where to make sure we eat at an stay away from?? Or even things to do thanks guys an gals

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,804 Posts
6' even here. To make it better, I'm split in half. 3 feet for the legs and 3 feet for the body. I also tend to pick cars with out sun roofs. And I hate trucks, because they tend to be worse for me as far as height. But my friends must pick the wrong ones for me to drive. Why are friends so dang selfish?

KOT

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
659 Posts
6.3" here buddy. I think my CTS fits me just fine. I'll squeeze into even a Lotus if it makes me look good ;)

·
Registered
05 CTS
1,395 Posts
I'm 6' and I drive with other ppl in the car without feeling cramped. It is not a tight fit at all. Drive a mini (which is not a tight fit with no one in the rear seat) with other ppl in the car lol. That's a tight fit :)

·
Registered
2004 cts
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know. I'm comfortable regardless. Lol no one can sit behind me tho. Lol that's y she she I new something bigger. But my saying is "if u have to get into my back seat then you shouldn't be in my car". Lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts