Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its no big deal but just wanted to tell you all :rolleyes:

Its my first road trip with her. Driving from Jersey to Swanton Vermont (365miles) Im looking forward to seeing how nice the drive will be with it. My last car was a Toyota Matrix and It wasn't that bad so im guessing this ride will be a sweet one. Also I guess ill see how she runs after this trip breaks her in real good. So far I only put 2500 miles on her. :burn:I might have to open her up a little to see what she got as long as there's no :cop:

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats another thing im new to this time is having a rear wheel drive car for the fist time ever. What am i looking at coming this winter in bad weather (snow) does anyone have info i should know. I know rear wheel drive cars suck in the snow. Im sure its not fun!

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
Should be a great trip with lots of great scenery to make it better - enjoy

·
Registered
2007 CTS
176 Posts
3 weeks after picking mine up I drove from Toronto to Chicago...... and back. Drove the entire way except about 2 hours at the end. Man what a nice ride. On the way down I figured out how to get my car from metric into imperial. Of course I was most of the way through Michigan before I figured it out. man thats cool.

Coming up from a Honda to a CTS is quite the experience. A long drive did not seem long driving it.

Have fun and let us know how it was.

·
Registered
O.G. CTS Sport/Lux, V Grilles/Bumpers, sittin on 20's
273 Posts
On the way down I figured out how to get my car from metric into imperial. Of course I was most of the way through Michigan before I figured it out. man thats cool.
I just switched my stereo and its in French now...does anyone know how to change the languange settings on the Navi/Audio system??

·
Registered
Cadillac
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well lets see, the ride up to Vermont (6 hours) felt great. the ride was nice and i cant believe the gas milage i gotten. did the hole trip only on 3Qs of a tank. I didnt think i would get 6 hours (363mils) all on that. I have to say im very happy with my 3.6L V6 CTS. I hope i get the same on my way back to NJ. Let you all know when i get back tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
18 ATS-V, 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS, 04 CTS
6,675 Posts
I just switched my stereo and its in French now...does anyone know how to change the languange settings on the Navi/Audio system??
Start your car, go to the Nav screen. Befre you hit "Agree", at the top right, select English.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts