Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 escalade
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im new to this forum thing,but ive had my escalade lifted up for 3 years now and its alittle different then the ones ive seen on here.put the lambo doors on,have black suede cadillac emblems on all the head rest and black seude inserts on all the seats and the console.mounted a touch screen hyper-pack computer programmer in it.volant cold air box,shift kit and a servo in the transmission.4:88 gears in the rear with a detroit locker pulls around the 37'toyo mt's on the 24' zenetti wheels,and full throttle's 9.5' suspension lift adds the clearance.

Attachments

·
Registered
'01 Pearl White - Sold 10/11, '09 Raven Black :)
737 Posts
I agree with sux above - but its what you like so its all that matters :) Damn those 24's looks small on those tires!! Never seen a lifted 'lade before - do you take it to shows? Yeah show us some interior pics, etc!

Props for the uniqueness :thumbsup:

·
Registered
NONE
1 Posts
I like the truck lambo doors aren't my thing but it is a nice truck none the less, I was wondering could you fit a 20"inch rim with a bigger off road tire with no lift?

·
Registered
Cadillac Escalade
217 Posts
so im new to this forum thing,but ive had my escalade lifted up for 3 years now and its alittle different then the ones ive seen on here.put the lambo doors on,have black suede cadillac emblems on all the head rest and black seude inserts on all the seats and the console.mounted a touch screen hyper-pack computer programmer in it.volant cold air box,shift kit and a servo in the transmission.4:88 gears in the rear with a detroit locker pulls around the 37'toyo mt's on the 24' zenetti wheels,and full throttle's 9.5' suspension lift adds the clearance.

Are you the guy from birmingham? If so I seen it a few weeks ago at fox and the hound. Nice truck...

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2,090 Posts
nice.. i always wanted to go lifted but between all the places saying i would have problems because its AWD and the self loading shocks and all that... they were all looking to charge around 8,000 - 10,000 for the whole package (lift, rims, tires, install) ... just a little high for my blood lol.. i was looking into doing a minor 3inch lift but idk.. what are you running??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts