Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
Before I even watch the video I will say I've beat the hell out of my Titan since Jan 08' when I bought it new. After 40k and plenty of off road miles I'm glad to report my tailgate is intact.

·
Super Moderator
2002 Seville STS F55, 2006 Mazda Miata
22,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Titan's issues have been with manufacturing consistency rather than engineering.

The Canton plant pushed out mostly solid trucks, with a significant number of rattling, differential-eating, brake-chewing turds here and there mucking up Nissan's quality scores. Improvements were made over the years.

·
Registered
2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
5,607 Posts
She sounds odd to me when she's narrating, like she's trying too hard to articulate everything. Some of the exaggerations are strange, especially in the beginning. It reminds me of when my kindergarten teacher used to read books to the class.

Learned a few things though asI find it really easy to forget about the Titan when talking trucks. Nothing against it, I guess I just don't ever hear anything about it, I don't know anyone who has one or or knows someone else who has one, and it's often left out in comparison reviews.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,738 Posts
Pardon my Nissan ignorance, but do the Titan and M56 share an engine?

·
Registered
1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
3,013 Posts
Its probably a habit from being a news anchor. I'm not a fan of that kind of vocal inflection either.

Talk about vocal inflection, I think Mary Hart went in for a head to toe body inflection as well as the vocal, she looks like a chicken eating seed off the ground.

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
I've seen door handles come off in your hand, but never a whole tailgate. That's funny stuff. At least the Titan is one of the few Nissan products that doesn't have a freakin CVT.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I'd let her review my Titan...
Good one. I was gonna say that she can drop her tailgate on me anytime, but yours is better.

I~LUV~Themtitties~8792

D

·
0 Posts
She sounds odd to me when she's narrating, like she's trying too hard to articulate everything. Some of the exaggerations are strange, especially in the beginning. It reminds me of when my kindergarten teacher used to read books to the class.
Did she say something?:lildevil:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Texans love these trucks for some reason. Apparently a quarter of new trucks sold for a while were Titans.
Odd. Titans and Tundras don't sell well in Minnesota. Domestic trucks are huge in such a blue state with so many farmers.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts