Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
5,607 Posts
Government policy is not my argument. Like previously mentioned, I do agree with you on that point. Did you miss that?

70" TV's are very expensive, but I don't spend a lot on them.

No matter how much the government controls pricing, what you spend your money on is your decision. It's very possible to spend little on fuel even if it's cost is high.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
lolboy ^

·
Registered
2011 Crown Vic LX, 2009 Chevy Malibu 2LT
5,607 Posts
It was an addition to post #31 - Orconns comment on people drive gas guzzlers, bitching about oil companies and their influence on oil prices...which in turn reminded me of those who drive gas guzzlers and bitch about the government and their influence on oil prices. It's all the same to me - humorous for the first minute or two, then aggravating.

Thanks to Hue, I can honestly say I'm not arguing with myself. I never will be as long as he sticks around. I could mention how I don't care for the taste of crab meat in a thread about airplanes and he'd somehow turn it into a "nannystate" rant about how my government controls my life while making my life miserable.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Another closed thread thanks to Drew. How many are we up to now? Are ya keeping track bud?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.