Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
03 Deville
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know if there was a fuse for the emergency brake light that comes on in the dashboard when you press the the emergency brake on the left because mine doesn't illuminate. Also both of my tag lights blew out even if I change the bulbs is there a fuse for them I have a 03 deville thanks

·
Registered
'98 STS (RIP @ 206,xxx miles)
4,854 Posts
According to my diagrams your '03 model still had the electric park brake release mechanism. Is that correct?

Your tag lamps are powered through the 10A DIMR fuse in the underseat fuse box. But if that fuse is open, there are several other lighting systems that do not work including the front fender cornering lamps.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
73,446 Posts
The OP has a double thread running - the other is Brake/Codes. More help in that one.

·
Registered
2020 XT4, 70 Cougar conv, 2002 DTS
908 Posts
The OP has 3 threads running on this problem (& others). 3rd = "Service Engine Soon / Smell".

·
Registered
03 Deville
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry about the reporting, but to answer your question yes I do have the brake electric relase mech you push it down then once you put it in drive it pops up. Is there a fuse and what number is it under the seat or is it a relay? Or could it be a blown bulb? But the corner lights is working on the car but I will have to check and see if the fuse is open or see if the 10a DIMR fuse is blown. Is that the name of the fuse when I look at the panel under the seat? I don't have a owners manual I just ordered one and I just got the car so aim in the dark looking for the light switch but thanks I need the help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts