Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok.. im not usually one to judge.. everyone has their taste.. but im sorry.. this has to be one of the tackiest interiors if have ever seen.. im italian but come on.. this is a little overboard..

·
Registered
2007 EXT
171 Posts
Wow, I 'll say this and I'm sure everyone can agree with me here that's not something that you see everyday! It's "creative/different"

RLTW

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Come on, that was not all that bad - from the comments I thought it was going to be like the crock steering wheel thread....

·
Registered
'06 Escalade Ext
247 Posts
Looks good ..., for delivering pizza ! i hate interiors that have more than 2 colors, it just looks bad ! especially an escalade, i wouldn't be surprised to see that on a riced up Honda, but this !! i love the headliner though ..., thnx

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but I've seen MUCH worse. Think all the awful ones with alligator...Gucci everywhere...audio components sticking out of everything, etc.

That's just me, but in the whole scope of things, some leather inserts aren't that bad.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,974 Posts
This is the kind of look that gives cheese a bad name. Wait 'til the driver gets out and he's got shoes and sunglass frames to match. The tat' on his ass is similar.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts